• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Grease Gun

Any news on this? Keen to see more content ingame.
  2. T

Goodbye

Sadly my efforts have been dismissed and I have been commanded to hang my head in shame. Goodbye everyone, I wish you well.
  3. T

Moving heavy machine guns.

How about the option to dissemble 'stationary' heavy machine guns? It would take 2 team members to do so (one for tripod/ammo, other for gun) but would be useful in clan matches.. if the position is failing pack up and go.. would be useful for strategic pushing also.
  4. T

Samuri Class

Only unlocked when you have hero for all classes as japanese.. Im sure there was a few brave men who did this in the war.. Not literally in the poster, but wore the armor of ancestors in battle.
  5. T

Gun Request - Semi Auto Japanese Rifle Type 5

So anymore info on the type 5? Heroes only, if you dont like it can be banned in historical games just like mk42b is sometimes.
  6. T

Bayonette Dynamics

Its just a bit loose at the moment, more action needed.
  7. T

A simple mod for the garand

It's perfect, please get this in game!
  8. T

Bayonette Dynamics

Sounds good to me.. anything is better than just gliding through the body
  9. T

Grease Gun

Sounds good to me :)
  10. T

A simple mod for the garand

Spot on.. we need this :IS2:
  11. T

Grease Gun

There is a silenced weapon in RO2!
  12. T

Dust Storms

How would you feel if the dust rose up in the high winds of a beach or say... a desert? Large beach / desert battles could be made more exciting by obscured vision and bracing winds. The sands of time will be falling as you desperately try to keep ranks with your team mates. A dynamic...
  13. T

Propaganda

Bare in mind it would take large volumes to effect a solider, and he would have to be away from his commanders therefore more susceptible to suggestion.
  14. T

Bayonette Dynamics

Did post another thread about this but the option to throw whatever weapon you have would be great, running out of bullets; hurl that sharp bayonetted rifle and them and reach for the colt.
  15. T

Bayonette Dynamics

There would be no need to sharpen the stone, just continue and be wary that you may be lacking as much punch as earlier.
  16. T

Propaganda

Team leader could have option to call in a leaflet drop. Sufficient drops and enemies exposed to leaflets who are not in the area of influence of a squad leader or team leader would experience a 'waiver' bar whereby too much exposure to the propaganda would cause them to stop fighting. A...
  17. T

Gun Request - Semi Auto Japanese Rifle Type 5

Pics or it didnt happen.
  18. T

Bayonette Dynamics

I would like to see Bayonne dynamics, for instance missing your target and swinging into the wall might blunt your blade slightly, and reduce damage by 5%.. Further to this a bayonet thrust may get stuck in an enemy soldiers ribs, requiring you to take longer to recover from it and pull it...
  19. T

Johnson 1941 Rifle and MG

Why not?
  20. T

Tripping / Falling

A lot of folks here are concerned with realism, ie not adding rifles where only 100 were made ect (type 5) , so why not add more realism with episodes which soldiers experiences on a daily basis?