• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

[Sport] Airsoft Field Gear and Weapons

Thanks, the loading arm wasn't properly connected to the air nozzle. Real simple fix.
  2. W

[Sport] Airsoft Field Gear and Weapons

I was hoping somebody here can tell what is wrong with my airsoft gun. I opened up the gearbox one day just to have a look at it and now having put it back together the air nozzle won't move properly. Normally it slides back and forth as the weapon is fired but now it is still or moves maybe...
  3. W

Two dogs wanted to kill me!

Bare your teeth and glare at it while growling.
  4. W

German war machine

Great site, I have it bookmarked and visit it regularly. I would suggest checking out the weapons videos that they have.
  5. W

Hetzer .

Wow it sure took a beating from the elements....shame.:(
  6. W

Soft Body Armor

That is cool that you are buying body armor I always wanted to get a vest. Seriously though I don't think the people here are as hardcore to know anything about ballistics vests.
  7. W

1st Canadian DFC since Korea

Cool, and he flies helicopters just as I hope to do one day.
  8. W

New 24/7 Bolt Only Server

Wait what server, I didn't help set up any server and who is this deadline fella?:rolleyes:
  9. W

Question for Diamond

One of the strangest threads I have ever seen.... Maybe he is drunk? Now I have to find this diamond guy and check out his signature.
  10. W

If the Scots ran Starfleet

They must be purposely making the accents so bad we cant understand. right?:p:confused:
  11. W

German Weaponry

Well I own a kar98k so I like that one but my favorite would definately be the MP40.:cool: You should have made this a poll.
  12. W

How could Germany win world war 2

Exactly:p
  13. W

Pentagon to Merge Next-Gen Binoculars With Soldiers' Brains

Then next they will find a way to brainwash us and control us using this crap in our brains, no way man there is too much technology as it is no need for this weird crap.
  14. W

Hey Tripwire--no stealing this idea

Why the hell would the mech need to wear an m1916 ww1 German helmet? Creative but absolutely ridiculous so much that I couldn't watch beyond the part where the mech enters the US harbor...
  15. W

Blood

The game is gory enough I kind of have to wonder about people when they make requests like this.
  16. W

The Somme - From Defeat To Victory

I have seen 4 of them I think(watched them yesterday) very cool from what I have seen so far.;) Thank you
  17. W

03.05.07. Rised from lake T-34 .

It is amazing how well it has been preserved!
  18. W

The commanders cupola.

The second part about the half out of the cupola thing doesnt seem to be needed. Every time I shoot at an unbuttoned commander it just bounces off him as if he were made of steel.:(
  19. W

The Ostfront CYOA Game!

You guys are soft...... C (YUM)
  20. W

The commanders cupola.

Excellent;)