• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RO won't start!

When I try to run the game via steam it says "Failed to start game (Missing executable)" I tried verifying the cache, it was weirdly done in 1 second so I then uninstalled the game and when I tried to reinstall it said it only needed to download 1mb! So now I have a 1mb game which doesn't work.
  2. K

RO2 Level unlocked character customization

[B]Tl,dr version[B/]: at character lvls you unlock new look. Looks choosable like weapon customization. Uniforms will be realistic to each class. Can be restricted by server and mal makers. Post suggestions. Learn to read long paragraphs of text. Get better attention span. Well most of us would...
  3. K

Squad looking for a clan.

I am looking for an active clan that represents a japanese unit in ww2, (although I can join a marine one if none are satisfactory) The clan must not be too hardcore and not need a bct or mic. It must be active and the clan must be actively playing together when they can and be semi organized...