• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PNV

The "anything" thread

Just wanted to say a friendly hello, as it's been a couple of years since my last post.
  2. PNV

400+ hours and counting

I finally got around to purchasing the game as I was a little hesitant based on the opinions of my old comrades, but I must say that I'm really enjoying the game so far.
  3. PNV

Post a picture of yourself thread

Finally got the chance and came home for Thanksgiving.
  4. PNV

Hidden & Dangerous 2 dirt cheap on Amazon

I'll always gladly give a shout out to Hidden and Dangerous and it's sequel. Definitely one of the best PC gaming experiences, and a must have for WWII buffs.
  5. PNV

What will you be doing on 30.08.2011?

I'll be in Navy boot camp and won't be able to witness the historic event as it occurs. Sucks I'm going to be missing out on the final Space Shuttle mission as well. But at least I'll be graduating at the beginning of September.
  6. PNV

Duke Nukem Forever - OMGWTF, IT'S ACTUALLY RELEASED!?!

I think Painkiller did a pretty good job bringing back the simplicity yet fun in killing hordes of hordes of demons. I'm surprised it wasn't more popular but I suppose it's because of the shooters that were causing a stir in the genre at the time (Call of Duty was released the year before...
  7. PNV

The "anything" thread

Shooters used to be my favorite genre. But it seems like developers, in fear of having their game deemed "just another FPS" are constantly resorting to unnecessary or over-complicated game mechanics to make the game seem fresh. In really just bores the heck out of me. In a basic shooter, I don't...
  8. PNV

[Game] Battlefield 3

That was awesome. YouTube - ‪Armored Fist 3 - The Dragon‬‏ I used to play Armored Fist 3 a lot as a kid. It's pretty cool how far we've come.
  9. PNV

E3 2011

Ubisoft really seems to know how to take something with potential and turn it into a big, steaming pile of poop. Seriously. Silent Hunter, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Prince of Persia, the next Call of Juarez, and now this.
  10. PNV

[Movie] "5 Days in August" (formerly: "Georgia"/ "Red August")

Looks like a crock of ****e if you ask me. I took no specific side in that conflict, but Saakashvili was a man of theatrics during the whole thing. He was not the great, oppressed leader the trailer makes him out to be.
  11. PNV

[Game] The Witcher 2

I never noticed anything, but according to forums there was apparently some kind of prayer rug in one of the brothels.
  12. PNV

The "anything" thread

I don't know about shaving your legs clean, but I prefer to trim my legs with an electric shaver for a number of reasons. 1. My legs won't look like the legs of Sasquatch. 2. My legs won't feel like the prickly leg of a woman who hasn't shaved in a couple of days, whereas it will if you shave...
  13. PNV

[Game] The Witcher 2

I was just about to quote that as well. Considering the nudity and other things in the game, it's interesting that they would cave to certain religious sensitivities, if that's what really happened here. And I'm not exactly the biggest fan of giving in to such demands. But anyway, doesn't seem...
  14. PNV

Question to the podium: do you even play RO?

Well, I signed up for this forum solely because of RO, but I haven't played it steadily since the announcement of Heroes of Stalingrad. So I'm not sure what answer to put, because technically I don't play RO, but it's not like I have absolutely no interest in it.
  15. PNV

Re-enactment photos

This chick?
  16. PNV

[Game] L.A. Noire

Can you drive around the city without restrictions?
  17. PNV

Your favourite videogame music

Wow, I love it.
  18. PNV

Gaming Companies

Talonsoft
  19. PNV

[Game] The Witcher 2

I think the prologue is universally hated. I found the prologue slow and annoying, but eventually I got sucked into the game. I then told my cousin that the Witcher was a great RPG and let him play it at my house. He played it and was turned off by the prologue and didn't play it for awhile like...
  20. PNV

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

The attack on Beau Guillot (smoke mostly deployed for cinematic effect):