• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Drassel

Pondering on KF3

I'm surprised there haven't been any threads on this lately. So yeah, I'm fully aware that the game isn't even close to the end of its anticipated lifespan (last game took 5 years until they dropped support and it's still alive and kicking), but it's been 3 years, at least for those who didn't...
  2. Drassel

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

Man, I'd really had wished for the Mk.23 to come back, but I'm glad we'll get to nuke the whole map away again with the M32. Good memories from KF1.
  3. Drassel

lore-relevant objective mode soon?

That actually does make some sense except for the Strasser part, which I know got rewritten if I look at his character biography. This gives me a great idea thought. How about a story-driven mode where the player teams up with another scientist(s) that is(are) the antagonist of Hans and the...
  4. Drassel

Tactics Eat Lead underrated?

I use it all the time with the Stoner. It's the way it's meant to be played.
  5. Drassel

I know really polished F2P games that went multigenre, with space-battles, RPG elements, real cutscenes and voice-acting, with their main source of income being cosmetics and in-game currency microtransactions. And yeah, that's the only promise that hasn't been kept so far. I remember watching...
  6. Drassel

Tactics Which rifle scope will be perfect for Winchester Model 1894 ?

Oh fun, a post totally irrelevant to the game, but I think this might deserve some answer, because so many people get this wrong. Long range is a very vague term in the world of firearms. By rule of thumb one might define long range as any distance past 700 yards, but one might be referring to...
  7. Drassel

Imma just throw some ideas. We know that chronologically-speaking, Burning Paris is the first map of the KF2 arc. Since the events take place right after KF1's Transit, I think it would be interesting to have an objective map that takes place inside the train that the survivors took to get into...
  8. Drassel

So yeah, I know this was somewhat announced back in 2015 when the game wasn't even released yet. Any pointers towards any lore-filling objective modes? Right now I know that the setting is kinda shallow as it is, but there's potential to add some kind of personality to this game. I know this...
  9. Drassel

WWAUT Scaring Up Some New Guns!

Awww yeah can't wait to slot some floppies!
  10. Drassel

Steyr AUG instead of FN FAL

Funnily enough, the FAL had it's own Trilux prism scope. Even though i'm all for more weapons choices, the poll was about bringing back old KF1 weapons.
  11. Drassel

Community Classic - Time To Vote Again!

Really hoping for FN FAL. Can't wait to slot some clots with it. An original FAL with Trilux scope would be fun to have. KF1 ACOG was meh.
  12. Drassel

WWAUT - Things Are Burning Up

Ahah! Two in each hands!
  13. Drassel

KF Update 1054

I thought those were Canadian accessories :(
  14. Drassel

PC Stoner 63A continuous fire FPS drop

I can testify of that. I was about to write a post about it. Seems like continuous fire causes frame drops for some reason.
  15. Drassel

PC Weird right hand position on MP7

Category: animation Reproducibility: Always Summary: Weird right hand position on MP7 Description: 1) acquire MP7 2) on full mag, press R to trigger mag check animation 3) notice how the right hand thumb looks broken Online/Offline: Both
  16. Drassel

PC Missing firing pin striker texture on Winchester 94 model

That still doesn't make sense in my opinion. I know Beretta can be quite harsh on copyrights so I guess that's why they mixed several variants of the 92 and named it ''9mm''in the game, but we're talking about a 200+ years old rifle whose plans have been purchased and reproduced by several...
  17. Drassel

PC Missing firing pin striker texture on Winchester 94 model

Category: 2d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: missing firing pin striker texture located on the locking bolt Description: I simply assume the person who made the texture simply forgot to add it. 1-Acquire Winchester 94 2-look at the locking bolt between the breech bolt and the hammer...
  18. Drassel

VS siren pull is cheapass garbage

I think you should at least be able to fight back/move against the pull. Otherwise it's just plain bullcrap.
  19. Drassel

PC Crossbow FPS drop on equip

Wut? For real? That happened rather fast and quietly.
  20. Drassel

PC Crossbow FPS drop on equip

AMD 16.3.2 at the time. I haven't updated my drivers yet.