• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LunaticMaster

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Weapon: Suomi Kp/-31 with an underbarrel flamethrower Perk: Firebug/ SWAT Function: Primery fire is incediary bullets and ALT fire is a flamethrower attack. Think of a Mac-10 with an underbarrel Caulk n' burn. To balance the weapon out the bullets would deal less damage than those on the...
  2. LunaticMaster

PlayStation Blog: The long train ride to Hellmark Station An exclusive in-depth look at the new map arriving September 29

Hopefully we will also get some Weapon DLC discounts on the Playstation Store!
  3. LunaticMaster

Merc Report - Shock and Firewall

That it did. It was field-tested during the later stages of the Continuation war. Up to 40 of them were made, only one remains now.
  4. LunaticMaster

Merc Report - Shock and Firewall

Not a fan of the HRG weapons. These two seem even worse. Just give us Suomi kp/31 with a underbarrel flamethrower as dlc weapon instead or for free. That would be nice too.
  5. LunaticMaster

Are we finally getting a weapon DLC discounts for the PS4 players across the world this 2020 Halloween event?

I curse Sony and Microsoft every day. Why can't they allows us KF2 console players to get few items in sale every now and then? I mean the last time some* KF2 items were on sale on the PS store was during the last years Halloween event.
  6. LunaticMaster

Are we finally getting a weapon DLC discounts for the PS4 players across the world this 2020 Halloween event?

Come on devs pretty please? Or are the PC players the only ones who are getting a MASSIVE ITEM SALE EVENT again? Come on developers. Atleast put the upcoming Minigun on sale for the PS4 players at the Playstation Store? Please.
  7. LunaticMaster

Console Hemoclobber secondary attack does not heal you BUG (PS4)

So was playing offline endless on Desolation and used the Hemoclobber. The Secondary attacks did not heal me, but did damage to the zeds. The healing gas cloud should heal you, but for some reason it doesn't. VIDEO PROOF:
  8. LunaticMaster

Perilous Plunder Double XP, Increased Drops and Sale!

@Yoshiro Then please tell me why there is always GTA5 currency and SIMS dlcs/expansion on sale, during almost every sale! I almost never see KF2 items in sale, now that i think about it, the last time there were KF2 items on sale on PS Store was during the 2018 or was it earlier? Also some...
  9. LunaticMaster

Perilous Plunder Double XP, Increased Drops and Sale!

What about PS4 and Xbox item discounts? What about us console players? You giving PC players special treatment and amazing item discounts!? What about us Console players?! When are we getting our discounts?
  10. LunaticMaster

Can we get a Item sale for PS4 this summer?

Yes, but again the DLC weapons are expensive and not many buy them. I have rarely seen dlc weapons owned by other players. So i hardly get to try them out.
  11. LunaticMaster

GigaBowserX about the console commands. On PS4 there is no way to gain access to the console commands. So we can't try out the new guns before buying them. We basically have to go to youtube to check out videos about the guns.
  12. LunaticMaster

You are a true gamer my friend. Yeah i'm really hoping that we get a universal/cross platform sale for all platforms this summer (PC,PS4,XBONE) I mean i vowed that i will only buy the DLC guns from sales. But i'm still waiting for that sale. Come on TWI! Please give us PS4 players a item sale...
  13. LunaticMaster

So we here at PS4 are still waiting for a item sale where we can buy crate bundles & Weapon dlc bundles at discounted prices. So i'm once again asking if we finally getting a Item Sale this summer? I haven't bought any dlc weapon bundle on PS4 because i promised to myself to wait till a item...
  14. LunaticMaster

Anticipation for 2020 Summer Update

I wish for three things that would come with the 2020 summer update New Trash Zed: Cyber-Blaster Clot, Clot with with it's right arm replaced with a weak blaster. New firebug DLC weapon: Suomi Kp/31 with a underbarrel flamethrower. Buff for the Barbecue Firebug level 10 skill.
  15. LunaticMaster

UNBELIEVABLE PS4 STILL FORCES 9MM ON ROTATION!!!!

So are we going to get some changes so that the 9mm pistol won't get in our way, when we need the bigger guns? Maybe like a "special key" just for the 9mm on the PS4. Maybe press L1 + R1 at the same time.
  16. LunaticMaster

More Prestiges?

The devs should give the vault loot boxes duplicate protection. That would improve the replayability of KF2 by a lot! New prestige ranks would be nice yeah.
  17. LunaticMaster

Fleshify non-Matriarch EDARs and Reduce the Seeker Six's recoil

Some say that Seeker Six is weak and some say that Seeker Six is fine. We will see what the majority thinks about the Seeker Six thanks to the latest Survey.
  18. LunaticMaster

Wouldn't the Rioter's model fit well to be the base for the Cyber clot? Rioter is larger and i can imagine just slapping few cybernetic enhancements and it would become the perfect Cyber Clot!
  19. LunaticMaster

So the biggest problem the players have witht he EDARs is that they make ugly and non-satisfying sounds when you shoot them with guns or hit them with the melee weapons. So i suggest that the developers should "fleshify" all non-Matriarch boss wave EDARs! Basically all the EDARs that would...
  20. LunaticMaster

Firebug skill: Barbecue is very weak and should receive a buff

And that is why it needs to be buffed. Because it's bad and nobody uses it. A pointless and a weak skill... What do you think about my small buff idea for the Barbecue skill? Would you try it?