• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Code Weapon leveling O_O

First, please watch this video: Now, this is a crazy awesome idea! IMO, at least :) I talked with the maker of it on Steam, and regrettably he no longer has the files nor does he have any particular interest in the game anymore. I was wondering if someone would be able to make this mod once...
  2. M

Code [Help] Custom Perk using a custom stat and default stat

Ooooooohhhhhhhh. I have a question to expand off of this. Would it be possible to have a stat that combines a custom stat and a default stat? (before you ask why I would possibly want that, it's because the perk I'm making is a combination perk intended to use assault rifle damage as well as a...
  3. M

Code Fall Damage

Thanks man, haha, a damage class like that is the easiest! I'll keep the world fire one in the back of my head, cause I can see that being another useful one too :D
  4. M

Code Fall Damage

I'm looking to reduce fall damage in an individual perk, rather than as a mutator/weapon/item (like the parachute, which reduces maximum fall velocity to avoid damage). I was hoping there would be a damage type that would be able to be added to a perk the same way that medic can have bloat bile...
  5. M

Code [Help] Custom Perk using a custom stat and default stat

Here's what I did to get it to use a custom stat and some default stats, if this helps you:
  6. M

Code Need Multiple Requeriments in a Perk

I'm really really slow at writing it out lolz, so I'll just say that you should do it as a switch instead of an array :)
  7. M

Code [Tutorial] Custom Perks

I know now why nobody wanted to touch that version of it I posted last month lol. Gone through it with a new view today, and it now compiles happily :) Just about to go test it in game! :D
  8. M

Update: So I fixed the first error, and am now left with only "Error, Bad or missing expression in 'If'". Still not sure what's wrong with the if statements though :/
  9. M

Hey all, I've been trying to figure this all out based on examples from here, a few other threads, the default KF perks, and a few other things. In the end, I tried to make my own perk (surprise! :P ). Using UCC make, I sort of plotted along, clearing the first error. And then the next. And the...