• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jenglish

[Question] Ff-demyansk

just setup a RO2 firefight server. the other maps load just fine,but demyansk is painfully slow. does this have to be added to my re-direct?
  2. jenglish

[Info] TWI Wiki Down

Wiki not working for TWI? or is it moved? im getting this when i click on the main tripwire web page (wiki) Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information. Probably posting in the wrong section
  3. jenglish

Server Settings show unranked

Im not sure what happend but,im running a firefight gamemode. My server in webadmin is showing un-ranked,and i cant seem to make it ranked. VAC is on,punkbuster is set to medium.Any suggestions that i can make it ranked. many thanks
  4. jenglish

Server Admins

hi,how do i add admins but without full access. I want give some members admin but with standard kick or ban,but i dont want them to be able change settings etc. how do i go about doing that? many thanks
  5. jenglish

Server Fast Redirect

Hello i want to add custom maps to our server , But for fast re-direct downloads to work i will need to put the URL for my fast direct server in the ROGame .ini file ? What do i put in the ini file. I know its something like this EXAMPLE : [Http.download]...
  6. jenglish

Leaving the combat zone! ALL the Time

Our server is constantly full,We run Firefight action maps Ro2 Maps, but recently we keep getting leaving the combat zone all the time. Its kinda pissing alot of players off.Sometimes you would spawn and get the leaving the combat zone red screen,(and you die all the time) Happens 3 times in...
  7. jenglish

Server Game settings not saving?

I own a few game servers - im an owner for red orc/rising storm server. Sometimes the gametype changes after a few days or sometimes within a few games. Settings are saved temporay,sometimes bots on map change dont stay and resets to zero.happens after a few games sometimes happens after a...
  8. jenglish

RS downloading file error [customgametype]

hello i installed the CGT maps on my server and redirect server, but joining the server i get an error saying "downloading package error failed to open file" Its the custom gametype mod that i downloaded from here http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=87931 many thanks :)