• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jenglish

[Question] Ff-demyansk

just setup a RO2 firefight server. the other maps load just fine,but demyansk is painfully slow. does this have to be added to my re-direct?
  2. jenglish

Server GS Game Server Servers and New Content

Good stuff glad you know what the issue was
  3. jenglish

All i can think of is that its GS.sounds like you did everything as suppose to. I would change you`re GSP www.nuclearfallout.net I dont know,even tho after the patch ,i still think its you`re fast redirect issue.
  4. jenglish

you said that joining a custom map is downloading at a snail pace,is that the only issue? because my fastDL server was linited to about 150mb per file,and now they have increased that bandwith for me as custom maps are big in size for RS/RO2. I use to use GS and quite honestly they are...
  5. jenglish

Even if theres duplicate files such as kitajimav8 and v9. You can determine which map you want to use in you`re mapcycle. So it should not conflict with each other anyways.
  6. jenglish

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

im interested in the serverside of things,cant wait ..hopefully NFO can host this game.
  7. jenglish

do all the map names need to be changed to .roe in both server and fastdl server? Edit : i got kitajima_v9 working. Heres what i did.On my FASTDl server i placed rste-kitajima_v9.roe file into my root FASTDL server.I did NOT create a folder. In my server i experimented.i created a folder...
  8. jenglish

Ahh ok that explains why it was not working.like u said i was using cooked maps into brewd.smell like gordon ramsay to me. Thanks romano,will test this later tonite when i get home.
  9. jenglish

i cant even get it start on a custom map for starters. As for the fast redirect have you downloaded it manually from your fastDl server to see if GS has put a limit on there?
  10. jenglish

Ive created the folder subBase and placed RSTE-subBase.roe in that folder along with the ini file that came with it in both rsgame maps and brewdpcserver/maps.Ive also added the ini information to rogame.config/rogame.ini file. My fast redirect URL is added to the ROEngine.ini file like this...
  11. jenglish

Im a server owner with NFO,and ive tried everything,cannot seem to make my custom maps work also,anyone have any ideas? ive renamed my maps to roe extension,made 2 folders and placed my maps in brewdpcserver maps and brewdpcserver/rsgame/maps
  12. jenglish

[Info] TWI Wiki Down

Wiki not working for TWI? or is it moved? im getting this when i click on the main tripwire web page (wiki) Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information. Probably posting in the wrong section
  13. jenglish

Beta Map [WIP]RSTE-Burning town

love to host this on my dedicated machine,fast redirect
  14. jenglish

Beta Map [MAP]RSTE-PhosphatePlant

AWSESOME runs really good
  15. jenglish

Server Settings show unranked

Thankyou i can now confirm its ranked again
  16. jenglish

My GSp(NFO) is saying all of there ip address should be in the ranked system already.is there block on there?
  17. jenglish

ahh ok,is this a new thing now? im having a problem,submitting my form gives me these errors Please enter your email address.(which i have done) Please enter your phone number.(which i have done) Please enter a valid 64bit SteamID.(STEAM_0:0:13416171 added also) www.nomercykillers.com is NOT a...
  18. jenglish

rebooted server,made a repair,reinstalled server files etc. still shows up un-ranked in web admin cpanel :confused:
  19. jenglish

Im not sure what happend but,im running a firefight gamemode. My server in webadmin is showing un-ranked,and i cant seem to make it ranked. VAC is on,punkbuster is set to medium.Any suggestions that i can make it ranked. many thanks