• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Squad RO Tactical Realism Community

How do you nade spam with only 2 nades
  2. B

Beta Map RO-Smolensk Stalemate - Beta 1

if you aint gonna have it historically accurate then it shouldnt have the name of a major battle. but theres a solution to both parties. you can make a variant of the map for people who like historical accurate maps and non historical. have like Smolensk_Stalemate_historical and have the...
  3. B

The people's tank

how bout a Hummel, Jagdtiger/Panther and the SU series maybe some lend lease british tanks valentines churchills and cromwells and some m3 Grants
  4. B

Beta Map Barashka-Realism

you guys need to quit whining and crying theres a simple solution to this DONT PLAY THE MAP if you dont like the way he sets his map to the realistic numbers of equipment to the actual battle dont play the bloody map. also on the PTRD issue. Ive have destroyed every german tank in the game...
  5. B

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

nice work with the update how bout some lend lease tanks for the next update like the Valentine VII, Churchill III or Matilda IV' the Russians fielded an entire division of churchills at kursk i believe. and for the Germans maybe the Puma Sd.Kfz.234/2 or the Sd.Kfz.222
  6. B

Squad 1.SS 'Leibstandarte' Now Recruiting

OMG this must be one of those switzer sightings everyone is talking about just like bigfoot :eek:
  7. B

A world war one mod

Well i can get forums up in like minutes if you got xfire add me flyinggerman we could talk about the forum layout and my position on the team as I'm a mapper/modeler
  8. B

A world war one mod

sounds like a plan anyone working on getting it started up by forums and website. invision boards are good forums as a website if this thing gets up and someone steps up as the lead designer I can possibly work on getting a website. im all for a ww1 mod its been one of the wars i like and had...
  9. B

A world war one mod

you should start figuring out which battles to start out with in the first release start off two factions germany acourse and figure out between the British or the French(should add the Americans later). As for Weapons. Germans: should be the Rifle:Mauser Gewehr 88 or Gew 88...
  10. B

3D & Animation Panzer 4 IV H - FOr Moz Or anyone that needs it for there map

I just like to say awsome Tman love the way it looks one minor flaw tho with the tank not any of the add just with the Skin The Divisional Insignia you have on your tank is incorrect for Black Day in July since it is Operation Citadel the Division you have on your tank used this temporary...
  11. B

Tactics A message to the TT extremists

lol this is why you are the worst tanker ever. I do both Solo Tanking and TT. Best thing is when you TT in a T-60 on Orel I like when the german team gets pissed and cries when a T-60 just circled around 5 tanks and shot them all without dying thats teamwork
  12. B

3D & Animation Brief 3d diversion

if its not a Tank then why is it classified as a Heavy Tank also one thing about the KV-2 is that you had to fire it on flat ground becuase of the turret's Weight if you fired it on a slope it would simply most likely flip do the weight and recoil
  13. B

3D & Animation Jagdpanther Tank For future mod or map

that idea would work on Arad with the Green camo since Arad is in hungary
  14. B

Maxim 1910 cart

Is this Project still going on. I like the Idea and hopefully works. On the Subject of AT-guns and rolling them around maybe we could add a feature like in ww2 online where you can tow a piece like an 88 or a Pak gun with a halftrack it would seem interesting
  15. B

new patch = big wow

Fausts can go a long way in the game you just need to learn how to aim higher if your gonna hit something at 90 or more meters you got to estimate and raise your faust abit
  16. B

how bout the T-35 or what I call the Land Battleship. even tho it was used up to the battle of moscow it still looks cool 5 turrets http://www.wwiivehicles.com/ussr/tanks_heavy/t35.html
  17. B

I agree with you ive seen a video where theres got to be 100 or more tigers in formations and I know for a fact there were way way more than 20-40 built
  18. B

Level Design different units

Nope Ive read many things that only the 2 Fallschrimjager divisions fought on the eastern front. there may of been other regiments fighting but even the 2 mentioned werent full divisions. Like for example the 2nd Fallschrimjager Division was split up in Italy keeping some there and sending some...
  19. B

it was an Assualt Gun but the Assualt Gun types were very broad and can do many many things id like to see the Skdz 222 or something like that the Recon Car