• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Squad Looking for east U.S. players to play with!

Yes well, I have never seen him, nor heard the name been spoken of, so I would not have known D:
  2. R

Squad Looking for Team to Play with - High Levels

Look into the MerFlr clan, we play alot of HoE and sometimes suicidal, to help the babbies out and shtuff, there is post of our little clan on this subsection
  3. R

Squad Looking for east U.S. players to play with!

Well, I do have a possible recommendation for you, if your looking for players to play with, I belong in the MerFlr clan, my current name is [MerFlr]Velvet Dreams, we have our own TS NY2.LeetTS.com:10100 and almost one of the MerFlr members or friends of MerFlr is on, I (got two names, Russian...
  4. R

Squad [MerFlr] Merder Floor - Open to new members.

Oh noes, I have an account on here, IM MOVING UP IN THE WORLD GUISE!!!!!! But to keep it short and sweet, I have been a part of MerFlr for well over a year now, joining in i think less then a month after it had been formed, and let me be honest, i was a COMPLETE BABBY, but since running with...