• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Full length Darkest Hour trailer

Hiya guys. After my earlier boob of putting my vid on on the forum too early i can repost it again. So here it is. Hope you enjoy it. Rob YouTube - Darkest Hour Beta3 release Full video
  2. M

Help with Magix Video editor

Hiya guys. I'm making a video for DH & i'm using Fraps (paid version) & Magix Movie Editor Pro 15. The program keeps crashing & now after 15 hours of work it gives me a Codec Fraps error & either freezes or asks if i want to close the program down. I can't get to my project to see if there's...
  3. M

Help required making a video.

Thanks Jaz. I have most of that stuff sorted. The quality is not what i want & also Movie maker isn't working properly. When i try to save the file as a movie it says it can't do it either because file locations for retrieving or storing aren't correct (wrong) or not enough memory (289 Gb not...
  4. M

Help required making a video.

Hiya guys. I'm making a video of the Darkest Hour mod & i'm having a bit of trouble with few things. Firstly i have the proper version of Fraps but not sure what FPS lvl to have it on. My rig will handle any setting. The problem is when i playback the movie it has become pixilated. Secondly is...
  5. M

Warning about EVGA

They're German. Lots of things may get lost in trasnlation & i'll have no copy of what they say.
  6. M

Warning about EVGA

Well the next chapter is here. I recieved another email telling me my cards had yet again been returned to the factory. This is probably not down to EVGA this time however. On the funny side i was astounded to receive an email about a customer support form to fill in about their quality of...
  7. M

Warning about EVGA

I posted this in general but it was moved here.
  8. M

Warning about EVGA

The next chapter. So my cards were returned to the Europe factory on Nov 4th. Now the 21st i STILL haven't recieved them. I have also had no communications from EVGA Europe explaining what's going on. To add insult to injury i was advised to email Joe Darwin the marketing director at EVGA USA &...
  9. M

Warning about EVGA

I've emailed EVGA USA explaining the problems i've had but as yet 3 days later i've had no response. I guess they're busy.
  10. M

Warning about EVGA

The saga continues. After my Gfx cards didn't turn up i used the UPS tracking number to find out where the were. It turned out that the wrong address had been used & they had returned the cards to EVGA on Nov 4th. I emailed the company to ask about the problem & when they would be dispatched...
  11. M

Warning about EVGA

Hiya guys. Last year i spent £3800 on my PC. I bought 2 EVGA 8800 GTX gfx cards. The best that was available at the time. EVGA have a lifetime warrenty for their cards which is a big selling point. Last month my PC crashed to bluescreen after a gfx glitch in game. When i had it checked i found...
  12. M

Tank Question for MODs

Don't think he's being patronising Nagels. Alot of people don't really get the difference between the Axis & Allies tanks & how inferior they really were. Had it not been for sabotage during manufacture, fuels supplies, Allied air supremacy & bad workmanship from Captured workers then the Axis...
  13. M

Tank Question for MODs

No the sight range doesn't work atm. Not sure if the latest patch will be fixing it. I think they're concentrating on the infantry side of the game for now but the tank side of the mod is still being worked on. Tank & combined arms maps are in progress as we speak with a combined map on beta...
  14. M

Tank Question for MODs

The problem is also the fact that we can't blow off the tracks of the Tigers/Panthers & so disable them so the faster Shermans can get round behind & take out the Axis tanks. Plus we don't have the benefit of air supremacy to call in a couple of typhoon or P51's which was the tactic towards the...
  15. M

Tank Question for MODs

The problem (if you can call it that) we're having is the total domination of a Tiger & Panther over a Sherman. A Panther can sit in the middle of the map & as long as a Firefly doesn't get behind him then he can dominate the map & defeat all comers. Now this may be fairly accurate with armour &...
  16. M

Tank Question for MODs

Hiya guys. Ok i'm a tester for one of the mods & there's abit if discussion going on as to how the tanks are implimented in the game. So my question is would you prefer 1) The tanks to be historically accurate knowing the Sherman Firefly has no chance against a Panther or Tiger unless there's a...
  17. M

Looking for Teq

Yeah. The DH guys are thinking about incorperating bullet crack into the game but their sound guy threw his toys out & left.
  18. M

Looking for Teq

Ok thanks for looking. Rob
  19. M

To TWI

Need to get on DH Nagels it's breathed new life into RO.