• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheRedMenace

Sound Cooee sound sample

HAHHAHA lol cat
  2. TheRedMenace

RO2 Original Ro2 Hos Themes

So.. but i would love to have my hard core moments and nostalgia back :/
  3. TheRedMenace

Hopefully twi can do it and a complete refresh of ro2 just what it was like before rs came in, eg death moans and hard core screaming now i feal like the whole "hardcore" experance is taken away from me :/ I demand them to do a total refresh but without bugs just to bring the nostalgia back for...
  4. TheRedMenace

I Would really love if TWI made an effort of making the original theme of ro2 back on the main screen in the game. If it could be a little option if u can switch back to the new and old themes... THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS :D
  5. TheRedMenace

RO2 Death Moans

yeah agreed man :D
  6. TheRedMenace

RO2 Death Moans

cheers :D
  7. TheRedMenace

RO2 Death Moans

Yes man exactly the moans also cut out as well
  8. TheRedMenace

RO2 Death Moans

Heres a vid on what i mean again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57mICfWeAVg SKIP TO 3:20
  9. TheRedMenace

RO2 Death Moans

Exactly my point man can we send this to the devs and tell them how much we feel about this
  10. TheRedMenace

RO2 Death Moans

No why should I we are all compassionate about this topic we want it back of the vanilla stage, just miss the moments when your mate cries for his mum when he got shot
  11. TheRedMenace

RO2 Death Moans

Hi every one, just thort of making this before the new update (Brewing) will come out and hopefully you guys could fix this problem. the game now is missing hits very hard core feel such as the death moans of previous and early versions of ro2, we this twi has disabled the sounds for public...
  12. TheRedMenace

RO2 The Way Things Are

It just looks unprofessional mate and im not complaining its just sad that they didn't look at a real mg34 or 42 belt
  13. TheRedMenace

RO2 The Way Things Are

No of course not bro
  14. TheRedMenace

RO2 The Way Things Are

After playing a considerable amount of time playing ro2 single player (on Hero difficulty) and comparing it against ro2 multiplayer, I have found that the single player version is a bit cleaner than multiplayer, sure there's a lot of bugs still there but it puts me back in my shoes in the good...
  15. TheRedMenace

RO2 Desired WeaponS In Red Orchestra 2

ahr man it makes the game have that lvl of polish
  16. TheRedMenace

What We Are Up To - Post Pax and Gearing Up for Patch Release

And to see that twi can **** out lol
  17. TheRedMenace

What We Are Up To - Post Pax and Gearing Up for Patch Release

Um it was in ro1 so y not in ro2 see the pols dude the majority of ro players want it on ro2