• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NumberZero

Final Map KF-Sequence

KF-Sequence, final release. Tested with six players, highest difficulty ever completed was on Hard on medium length. I doubt anyone will ever, ever download this. It's a pretty bad map anyways. Download Size: 4.2mb compressed, 7mb uncompressed Style: Simple, geometric Tips: Sharpshooter...
  2. NumberZero

[Game] Survival Endless

I found out how to fix it. Navigate to your killing floor directory, then your system folder, and open kfsurvival.ini. On all of the monster names EXCEPT for: Fleshpoundrage And all the giga monsters, Add _STANDARD to the end of the monster class. So now it's "KfChar.ZombieClot_STANDARD" Do...
  3. NumberZero

Beta Map Fallout: Rise of the Damned

In spite of Fallout 4 being released, I attempted to make a Fallout-themed map. It took a couple of weeks, and needs a lot more, but I'm not finding enough time to complete it. It has basic level geometry and lighting. Some scripted sequences but nothing much. If you go into KFed and look...
  4. NumberZero

Sound Using Wwise For Sound/Music

Alright, thanks for the answer. I should've started with UE3 anyways!
  5. NumberZero

Sound Using Wwise For Sound/Music

Hello everyone, I've been working on a map for a couple of weeks and has required a ton of new sound effects and music (I think topping over 150 .wav's right now). I want to consolidate all the SFX into .BNK files and the music into .WEM files, but I don't know if KF supports this or not...
  6. NumberZero

Siren Torturers KF1 After party Event

When I read the title, I thought you guys had a LAN match of KF1, then an afterparty which tortured everyone. But I'm glad to see KF1 being played! I might join a match or two.
  7. NumberZero

Monatization idea

You're telling me you haven't already replaced the default taunts with your own?
  8. NumberZero

Simulated lag / latency

I getcha. Playing with a high ping can be fun sometimes, but I don't how to cap it like you do in proquake. Maybe the higher-up gods of these forums can help.
  9. NumberZero

Code EnterZedTime & LeaveZedTime

You mean the section in KFMod? Where it says "ZED Time Activated!"? From what I know, those messages are displayed only the first time the player enters ZED time, from the beginning of time. You'd have to do a reinstall of Killing Floor to get the messages to pop up again, and so on. That's...
  10. NumberZero

Simulated lag / latency

There are many ways you can do this in KF1 (I dunno about KF2 yet obviously) But here's what I've tried doing: 1. Host a listen/dedicated server on KF-Steamland. Guaranteed lag. 2. Own a poo computer, on any map. Honestly, I don't know how'd you do this without an add-on to your computer...
  11. NumberZero

Level Design -Super_Mario_64

That looks really really good! I can't wait until you're done with it!! :D
  12. NumberZero

Sound Music Loops

Okay then. Thank you all for the info!
  13. NumberZero

Sound Music Loops

That Unreal is a hellish demon. I'll post the tracks. Fade In: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5H-8ZbpQsdjOWVMZl81NlZvUjA/view?usp=sharing Loop: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5H-8ZbpQsdjUWpOeGp0N0dDR2M/view?usp=sharing Fade Out...
  14. NumberZero

Sound Music Loops

Hi all, I'm wondering how to correctly loop music in Killing Floor. My setup is this: 1. I have a fade in track that is the intro to the main music 2. The main music that is looped for about 10 seconds, over and over 3. a fade out track that ends the loop I understand that this is hard to...
  15. NumberZero

KF Issues with KFG

I have to intervene. Let my start off by saying that this will make everyone feel a little better. http://i.imgur.com/KB53sfo.jpg That's all guys, thanks for your time.
  16. NumberZero

Server need help.. what's this??

Hey, can you please tell us what you were doing when this happened? I can't sit there and read all that ;)
  17. NumberZero

Text to Speech.

It's not ghey if it's on the moon
  18. NumberZero

VOTE Weapon wishlist

Spaceballs the flamethrower, Spaceballs the flamethrower, and Spaceballs the flamethrower.
  19. NumberZero

Check out the TWI Devs who went to Dragon Con - All dressed up for you!

Man, I wish I went... I live 20 miles away too :( Tickets were pricey and that's the main reason.
  20. NumberZero

Sound Sound Quality

AWESOME. I can't wait.