• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jackal.

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Well that'd be 9 in the morning for me on a tuesday, and that means school, and also i uninstalled the steam version, tomorrow im gonna try to make this whole thing work
  2. Jackal.

No, i had downloaded it from the workshop, and thanks a lot mate
  3. Jackal.

Yes i did the force load mod thing, and what about the server?
  4. Jackal.

Guys im a noob, sorry about that, but could you tell me how to get this mod to work? All uniforms arr violet, and also, is there a specific server i have to play on to play this mod?
  5. Jackal.

What are the small dots on the corner of your screen in realism mode?

Can somebody please post a pic? I have no idea of what y'all talking about
  6. Jackal.

In Country

I was sad after i saw that grabenkrieg died, seeing this mod still alive made me happy
  7. Jackal.

Tactics Trying out the.. M1918 BAR w/ commentary

Don't ever name that thing ever again
  8. Jackal.

What We Are Up To - Weapons and More!

Tripwire you almost got me thinkin that there would never be vehicles, oh you
  9. Jackal.

Heroes of Stalingrad Beta

I do play in regular red orchestra 2 but you know, the old menu, my old achievements, the nostalgia :(
  10. Jackal.

Heroes of Stalingrad Beta

What happened to it? i try to play it but there isn't even ONE server, of any kind, Tripwire wtf
  11. Jackal.

RO2 Team Stack

I always play as russian, never heard of this stacking, but i see often that the better players concentrate in one team at once, which makes the game either a piece of cake or hard as hell to even cap one zone because your noob commander won't use smoke, everyone is a wannabe sniper, smg guys...
  12. Jackal.

Tactics Murphy's Laws of RO

When you need smoke to corss a zone that is watched bi sniper on all sides no one will throw it. So you give up and try to go to another cap point, in that moment the bastard finally decides to listen at you and use smoke, when you make it to get there to cross the zone, the smoke will fade...
  13. Jackal.

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

Well, that means that Grabenkrieg servers will have no bots! Anyway, you're doing real good, just don't stop working like the other team
  14. Jackal.

For a Better CLASSIC mode

What the hell do we need to do to make all of this real?
  15. Jackal.

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

What is the gameplay gonna be like? a kind of attack and defend thing, where there are waves going over the wall on one side and shooting from trenches on the other? will there be something similar to night raids? how are you gonna balance everything?