• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Iron Sights Zoom (Merged)

I really was not being serious if you didn't notice.
  2. N

Iron Sights Zoom (Merged)

Just move your head closer to the screen. Bingo.
  3. N

Death by Satchel

lol.
  4. N

Tactics Victory Strategy

You're a master tactition
  5. N

Animation when shot

make sense you do not
  6. N

Teamkill Forgiveness

Gomer Pyle. Same dude called Domer Pyle on Planetside? Btw my last name is Pyle ;) /ontopic Yeah I guess your right
  7. N

How fix the "APC Taxi"

We just need maps what are more viable to use transports. Like combined arms maps with only halftracks and clown cars as vehicals.
  8. N

Teamkill Forgiveness

Of course ever one is going to vote A on the bloody forum. But try playing the game with that option.. it's going to be 'punish' 'punish' 'punish'
  9. N

World War 1

I would love a WW1 style FPSRPG. RPG as in the sense, you get ill, need food, water, manage a inventory of ammunition and supplys. And maybe a limited skill system where you can get slightly better at shooting and maybe reduce shell shock as you become more battle hardened. Also focus not...
  10. N

New Lock-On:Black Shark Video

I'm so getting this. I have LOMAC gold already, just for this...
  11. N

Teamkill Forgiveness

The system is fine, you get punished for mistakes. i'm pretty sure you will be repremanded in real life if you accedently nading your own machinegun nest.
  12. N

Tactics Suicide Satchel Bomber!

I don't mind suicide bombers at all, they don't really hamper game play at all, and offer some laughts. It's not like loads of people do it.
  13. N

Favorite Aspect....

I just love the whole RO package. The most fun and interesting game around. Nothing can quite beat fending off a huge attack with your trust bolt action, aiming down your iron sights. BAM. a target drops. 3 more apear behind it. :p
  14. N

The Ageless Battle: ClownCar vs Tank - Topgear

Hehe sorry for going off topic I'm glad you like me sig :D
  15. N

You may :p I'm currently crafting up a new master peice.
  16. N

ok, looks like ones got to go. Which one should I cut loose? :p
  17. N

Bleeding and Bandaging

I'm not talking crippling speeds here... like moving 80-90% you orginial speeds...