• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. AssassinMonLV

Low FPS on R9 290

I forgot to mention, vsync is definitely turned off, I have a 120 refresh rate monitor as well, so if it was turned on it would be at 120. After I dug around a little, I found that the new Catalyst drivers have put a hard cap on all direct3d games and earlier to 60 fps to prevent bugs as older...
  2. AssassinMonLV

Low FPS on R9 290

I read other users posts that they were getting over 100 fps on their cards, and the graphics settings are working, when I put it to low everything because low textured, high, good textures. But when I put it to low the fps doesn't change. It just stays there.
  3. AssassinMonLV

Low FPS on R9 290

Hey guys, so I recently upgraded to the Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x, and I am getting low numbers for a card like this. In BF4 I get 80fps constant, sometimes dipping to 78fps, but in this game my fps stays constantly at 63/62 (bouncing back and forth really quickly), it never goes less or higher. I...
  4. AssassinMonLV

Killing Floor 2.5 OldSchool Mod

The knife crashes the game. I would suggest changing the .u code to use the stock knife.
  5. AssassinMonLV

Server Server Stopped Progressing Perks

During play today a player on my server reported his perks would not level up, even though my server is whitelisted and has been leveling up perks for a couple months now. I tested to see if what the player had said was true and it was. I checked the KillingFloor.ini and made sure that SendStats...
  6. AssassinMonLV

[GameType] DM Mayhem

So does is this bugged that new weapons can't be added in to spawn around the map? So would I be able to enable trader time to have player buy new weapons?
  7. AssassinMonLV

KF Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

Nicely done. I'm a big fan of Mass Effect. I was wondering if you'd update it to have a matching first persons hands model as well?
  8. AssassinMonLV

[WEAPON] Moss12

How did you get the player to spawn in with this weapon? I am having trouble doing this for a little side project I have going on.
  9. AssassinMonLV

Code [Tutorial] Creating a Basic Mutator

How would someone go about taking a stock weapon in the game and have the player's spawn with it?
  10. AssassinMonLV

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Don't worry about it I fixed the issue. I was dumb and forgot the c on medic. Everything is fine and working now.
  11. AssassinMonLV

Well I did that. Good news now it works. BUT the medic perk is gone. I checked that ScrnBalanceMedic was in serverperks. It is, however I cannot scroll down to find the medic perk in game start up menu or in perks screen in game, or at the trader quick select, or trader perk menu.
  12. AssassinMonLV

What do you mean by try and set?
  13. AssassinMonLV

Lenny strikes again...

Seems like him. He's a dick. It's been established. Let's all move on from him. Don't play on his server's blah blah you know the drill.
  14. AssassinMonLV

KF killing floor mods

Well considering the game has been around for quite awhile, and the original mod even longer it makes sense. But don't worry, there alot of modders, and map makers to keep pumping out some awesome content.
  15. AssassinMonLV

KF Requested Character Model

Hey I'm Nick. I've been playing Killing floor for a long time now. Modding my server with different weapons, characters, mini games, etc. I have always been stumped at why no one had created a character model of Vincent from Final Fantasy VII. I came to the conclusion that not many people who...
  16. AssassinMonLV

I for the life of me can't get this working. I'm testing it out for solo before I put this on my server. I had server perks v6 and everytime I replace the perks with the Scrn version no perks are displayed when I go to choose. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
  17. AssassinMonLV

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

Half Dead. I love your weapons, but the M4 frame is a bit crooked. Don't know if you're thinking of fixing but just thought I'd let you know
  18. AssassinMonLV

Beta Map KF-SilentHill

Swift, do you plan on finishing the Sunny Sanitorium? I know it's kind of old but I love that map; however, it is just way to small and the sky and weather don't look finished at all. At least there are no bugs in the map.
  19. AssassinMonLV

Red Katana (lol)

You should probably post another link since Megaupload is now defunct as of 2012. Just saying, people want to download this stuff!
  20. AssassinMonLV

[Mutator] Custom Character Enabler

Oh well. Thanks. So what about whitelisted skins that are floating around. Such as the anarchist, and urban vader? They are said to be whitelisted. How would I be able to enable these to be playable on my server? So what about those custom characters that are said to be whitelisted? Such as...