• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Moderator Levels Mutator

Hey guys, I am Volcom. I currently own 6 Killing Floor servers. All quite popular. I was wondering if anyone knows of a mutator that can allow for different levels of admins and mods. So you can allow them to login and have access to the basic commands, like kick, ban etc. Instead of just...
  2. V

Server Big Server

Hey guys! I am Volcom. I own Rencorner.com. We currently have 6 killing floor servers. I am having an issue with my Big server. It runs perfectly fine but then the map ends it boots everyone from the game and then takes like 5 minutes before people can rejoin. Meanwhile on the console it looks...
  3. V

Server KF IRC Bot

Hey guys I am currently running 6 Killing Floor servers. I have KFIRCBot running and after the initial install it worked alright. Now it says it has resolved my irc but I cannot even seeing it attempt to join my irc in my irc status window. Ports are all added to the firewall as well so I know...