• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Code fixin errors-makin a perk

From what I can tell he is offering a donation to anyone with free time to help him solve an issue for his server. It seems to me that this community is more concern with starting fights over the internet than actually trying to help. Thanks for the moral direction with the EULA, but serious...
  2. V

AdminPlus_v3 for Killing Floor(russian)

Is there any way to set mod groups in this? So not all of the mods have access to every command?
  3. V

Moderator Levels Mutator

Alright, I figured out how to add groups. Is there anyway to modify Admin_Plus into these groups?
  4. V

Moderator Levels Mutator

Is there a guide on adding multiple admins? Also thanks for the quick response
  5. V

Server KF IRC Bot

Fixed it. Steam needs to be running in order for the bots to work.
  6. V

Moderator Levels Mutator

Hey guys, I am Volcom. I currently own 6 Killing Floor servers. All quite popular. I was wondering if anyone knows of a mutator that can allow for different levels of admins and mods. So you can allow them to login and have access to the basic commands, like kick, ban etc. Instead of just...
  7. V

Server Big Server

I changed some ports and now it shows up on steam as a 6 player server but on the console it says 32. It seems to broadcast and let people join now, but the players say 6 :S
  8. V

Server Big Server

Does anyone have any ideas? Add me on Steam Volcom_Ren
  9. V

Server Big Server

No, it has done this since I created it.
  10. V

Server Big Server

On the console it looks completely fine. It displays everything like it is normally running. It just appears on steam with a "?" for like 5 minutes then finally connects. It does it after every map.
  11. V

Server Big Server

Thanks for letting me know! Do you have any idea on my actual issue? Maybe come to my teamspeak if you could be of some help. It would be greatly appreciated by my community and me. Ts.rencorner.com Thanks in advanced.
  12. V

Server Big Server

Hey guys! I am Volcom. I own Rencorner.com. We currently have 6 killing floor servers. I am having an issue with my Big server. It runs perfectly fine but then the map ends it boots everyone from the game and then takes like 5 minutes before people can rejoin. Meanwhile on the console it looks...
  13. V

Server KF IRC Bot

anyone have any ideas?
  14. V

Server irc bot

I just search 72 pages of forums and only found one irc bot. I got it to work then it suddenly stopped.
  15. V

Server KF IRC Bot

Hey guys I am currently running 6 Killing Floor servers. I have KFIRCBot running and after the initial install it worked alright. Now it says it has resolved my irc but I cannot even seeing it attempt to join my irc in my irc status window. Ports are all added to the firewall as well so I know...