• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Custom skin/model and serverperks ini HELP

okay okay Okay, well the game still does not recognize any of the custom characters I put in at all. There are numerous people I see using custom characters on my typical server I play on and I even tried downloading these models myself and placing them in their proper directories. Then adding...
  2. H

test test Okay let me see if I can select a particular skin I want to get working which can narrow down if my files and text and all that is going into the correct places. I want to get the Stealth~Operation Y skin model working. I saw someone on the server I am usually on have that skin. I...
  3. H

what is Serverperksv6.ini? what is Serverperksv6.ini? Ok I tried pasting the CustomCharacters.<name> between weapons and smilely but doesn't seem to work. :mad: What is Serverperksv6.ini? Do I have to have that file as well? I have only ServerPerks.ini. I am begining to get really paranoid...
  4. H

ok ok Okay the 8 files I mentioned are ServerPerks.ini ServerPerks.int ServerPerks.u ServerPerksMut.int ServerPerksMut.u ServerPerksMut.ucl ServerPerksP.int ServerPerksP.u I thought I would mention I put 8 files in the system folder just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. And I opened up...
  5. H

Okay hopefully I post this in the right area of the forums, if not I apologize. And let me try to explain my circumstance and ask my question. Alright I want to add custom models and skins to my offline/online gameplay. (Before I go into detail, I want to stress that this question/problem is...