• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GT500

Neon Nightmares Double XP, Increased Drops and Sale is extended!

Unreal Engine 3 supports MSAA. Even SSAA or a resolution scale of 200% would be fine, because this game isn't exactly very demanding. But FXAA is always blurry, no matter how well anyone does it, and isn't worth the low performance cost.
  2. GT500

Is that new? I checked in January, and I couldn't find a way to uncap the framerate of the game. Got any solutions for the horrible FXAA the game has? Incursion is a VR exclusive, and doesn't contain any of the same content as Killing Floor 2. You can't play it with people who don't have VR...
  3. GT500

When are you going to update the game to use more than two render threads? Or to allow the FPS to exceed 60? Or to give us Anti-Aliasing that isn't horribly blurry? Or to allow us to set the render scale above 100%? Or to add VR support so those of us with VR headsets can play with our friends...
  4. GT500

Multiplayer Bug - Second Player Can't Select "Ready Up"

BTW: Multiplayer appears to be working normally in the current version of Incursion.
  5. GT500

Steam version. Both of us were using the HTC Vive.
  6. GT500

It currently appears to be impossible to start a multiplayer match in Killing Floor: Incursion. The first player (the one who creates the lobby) can press the "Ready Up" button, however the second player can't. I remember seeing complaints about this in the Steam Discussions for the game...
  7. GT500

Server Linux server support information

I almost still care enough about the game to be excited... Almost... Next time you guys publish a game, could you actually have the Linux dedicated server out when I'm still interested in the game and want to play it, as opposed to 2 years later? It's too late to milk me for cash now. I'm bored...
  8. GT500

Server Linux server support information

I'd like to add my voice to those asking for Linux dedicated server binaries (and preferably something that will run on CentOS 6.5 so that I don't have to reimage my server just to install it). I've been running Linux servers for years, and 6+ years ago it was fairly common for games with...
  9. GT500

Final Map KF-doom2-Final

Then why is it that some maps you can level up your perks on, and some you cannot?
  10. GT500

Final Map KF-doom2-Final

Sorry to dig this thread up after so long, but I had noticed that the item and ammo spawns were no longer working. I edited the map to fix it, and put the edited map on my server, but I have not submitted it for whitelisting. lethalvortex, if you want me to send you the updated map with the...