• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SQUIDMANXXX

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

Mod fun Mod fun Just wanted to say I can't wait until all the mod is done, play a little bit with your aliens bot mod I think? Was a whole new level of fun, when they run on walls and ceilings!:cool:
  2. SQUIDMANXXX

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

mines mines It would be hard to do, but the defender on a map could place mine Field/fields any where on map. Same a placing art fire., except the only way the enemy can get thru it is place art fire or move around it. You have the same number of placements as art. Your troops don't get killed...
  3. SQUIDMANXXX

Does anyone here actually prefer RO2 tanking to RO?

Ro2 Ro2 Like RO2 tanks, need more have yet been able to get out thought even when I hit escape button/key, don't ask I don't even try anymore. Some severs run a system where you can get killed and re spawn in the tank. Love that, but deep down you should get something more, experience points...
  4. SQUIDMANXXX

Steam DLC Pack (Wishlist)

Top ten Top ten Sorry I have only played a few on your list, liked them all should be at least top 10. 5 JapanvsUsa 5 RussianvsGermans.
  5. SQUIDMANXXX

Tired of the same map

More please More please Just wanted to say I try to look around for servers with new maps, I have to say lately I get kicked from high end servers 8 out of 10 times. I try to stay on 250 or above, but they always say (after a few minutes of play) your ping is too high. There should be more...
  6. SQUIDMANXXX

[Image] WWII Photogallery

For JosephBaier Trying to find the book that your picture came from?
  7. SQUIDMANXXX

RS Remove Flamer and (Maybe)Knee Mortar altogether.

Yes LIMIT game to only 1 flamer, even though its way fun, I hate the knee mortar altogether but unsure what to replace it with. :rolleyes:
  8. SQUIDMANXXX

RS Map Release "Otori Shima"

I played other rain maps, only thing I dislike is you loose some ability to home in by sound, found more than a few knee mortars that way. But it looks great!:)
  9. SQUIDMANXXX

The Stuart and the Type 95 Ha-Go

Would like to see tank upgraded in RO2 Tiger/panther vs Later T34/T43s and make some more maps or add incentive for more people to play. Wouldn't want to see any tanks in RS, add bunkers that must be entered only after you blow the door off first would be a nice idea. Very little reason to be a...
  10. SQUIDMANXXX

[ASK] RO2 or RS?

Go RS you get both games multyplayer:)
  11. SQUIDMANXXX

Uploading videos?

Is tripwire like steam, only supporting Utube videos? If not can anyone give me a link on how to upload? Please:D
  12. SQUIDMANXXX

Realism vs Standard Modes

Read the doc, simply put excluding the hud, what the real difference?????? I have played on both never really noticed a big difference except harder to get 1 shot kills! Any other thoughts?:IS2:
  13. SQUIDMANXXX

Search and Destroy events

Just checked out your link, not a hater bro but - "Search & Destroy: This is a 1-life gametype, with rounds that typically last up to 3-4 minutes" Deep down just sounds like run and gun or sit and wait, capture the flag is a little better for me. Will try and check out and see how CTF looks and...
  14. SQUIDMANXXX

I'm new, what do I do?

Enjoy, look for the servers with most bots, their stupid and forgive you for team kills every time. Usually 5 team kills before your booted, unless forgiven. Join a bot squad the SL knows where to go and how to get there, also youll get more points. If you kill a real player type sorry and try...
  15. SQUIDMANXXX

Leading targets is awsome

Leading also depends on the weapon, 30 cal MG seems to be the least needed. Also distance from target is more trial and error unless your sniping and then you can see the margins needed.:eek:
  16. SQUIDMANXXX

RO2 Shooting Recon Planes Down

Wow, was just on a sever RS the other night and saw them coming down, now I know why. I want to even say that once it appeared that one plane rammed another. Now I want to shot a plane down, What do any full time commanders here think pro or con on shooting plane down?
  17. SQUIDMANXXX

Tactics How should I be using the BAR?

Deep down not in love with it, But like most others said low and slow, quick tap 1 or 2 rounds knocks them down or makes them retreat from their position. not as good as flame thrower in clearing a bunker, but also doesn't scream SHOT ME SHOOT ME. ;)
  18. SQUIDMANXXX

Tactics Excessive Teamkilling

:eek: I have killed and been killed by humans and bots. I am sorry sometimes U jump, run, fall in front of me just as I pull the trigger. Team kills should not count for bots their STUPID STUPID STUPID. OK now to show how STUPID I am didn't know I take away the -2 if you kill me by for giving...