• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Moving to Europe, looking for legal help. (References)

I am planning on moving to Europe sometime soon, currently I reside in the US. To be specific, my girlfriend and I want to move to the Czech Republic, I was born there and lived there for the first 13 years of my life. I am looking for an agency that does the legal paper work for you, the VISA...
  2. P

New motherboard, incompatible video card?

So I finally decided to upgrade my PC by upgrading my motherboard, CPU, and hard drive. Gigabyte GA 870a-ud3 AMD Phenom II Black Edition 965 (3.4 GHZ) I installed everything, come to find out, I need new memory as DDR2 memory will not even fit into a DDR3 motherboard. I turn the system on and...
  3. P

Uploading videos from PS3 to my computer or youtube?

I know Sony released an update where one can now upload vidoes from any game to youtube. I want to upload a video from a COD:BO game, I saved it to my file share folder. However I don't see an option any where that would allow me to upload it to youtube, or anywhere else for that matter. I...
  4. P

Rootkit remover/revelear

In the past I've used GMER (rootkit revealer) and ComboFix, which is also fairly decent in detecting and removing rootkits. However with ComboFix I noticed at times it will detect but not remove a rootkit, and it does not work on Windows 7. GMER is one of the best in detecting rootkits, but...
  5. P

Napoleonic era wargames?

I am looking for Napoleanic era type wargame and I was hoping someone might be able to suggest a few titles. I am aware of Empire Total War, but that is not really what I am looking for, as that game is more arcadish than anything. What I am looking for is a strategic/operational type wargame...
  6. P

Need advice on a PS3 purchase

I am looking through craigslist for a PS3, found someone who seems legit with a PS3 in a good, working condition. It is the 40GB version, he wants $200 for it. Is that a decent deal, or am I wasting money? Should I cough up the other $100 and get a 80GB bran new from the store instead? Is...
  7. P

Voice command insults.

Is there a collection of the voice command insults anywhere? Some of them are quite hilarious and I was just wondering if they are written down anywhere. Thanks.
  8. P

TIFF converter/viewer

Apparently I do not have any software as of now that is able to convert TIFFs nor view them. I am aware that Photoshop and other similar programs are able to view them and convert them, however I am looking for a freeware program if anyone knows of one. One would think a fairly common file type...
  9. P

Digital Camera Help, Memory Card help

I have a 2GB XD memory stick, I took some 300+ pictures on it. However, when I try and access the memory stick on the computer, it keeps asking me to format it as if nothing was on it, even though there are pictures on it. I am using a memory card reader which is hooked up to the PC via USB. I...
  10. P

[Game] Medieval 2 Mods?

Anyone know of any good mods for Medieval 2? I didn't get the expansion, I only have MTW2 right now. Thanks in advance.
  11. P

[Game] Mods for Company of Heroes?

I bought me a new GFX card (8800GT) and with it came Company of Heroes, installed it and the game is great. But does anyone know if there are mods for it where I can play as the Germans instead of the US in the main campaign or a mod which introduces a German campaign? This is regular COH, I...
  12. P

[Game] Warhammer Online

Just wondering, is anyone remotely interested in Warhammer online? I am, I've never played the board or miniature's games, I did play a little of the RTS, so I know a little about the story. I am tired of WoW, same damn thing, this seems promising, the features being included in the game, the...
  13. P

Bear Cavalry, srsly!

This: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/south_of_scotland/7208505.stm made me think of this:
  14. P

Hannibal, The BBC documentary

I've been trying to find a DVD of this great documentary on Hannibal. It was on BBC in 2006 and of course I was unable to watch it as I live in the states. I've been looking for a DVD and I found some but they are for other regions, meaning they would not work on a DVD player here in the...
  15. P

A short video clip I put together...

I was a little bored so I figured I give Windows Movie Maker a try. I was listening to Green Day at the time and I thought, hmm this song would go well with a some pictures, a montage of sorts. So that is what I did. A simple montage with a soundtrack of pictures from WWII. Hope you like it...
  16. P

The life of a frst poster

http://break.com/index/life_of_a_first_poster.html As the title says, very insightfull.
  17. P

Sudden drop in FPS, need some help.

For some reason, since the last 2 updates of RO my frame rates are way lower than they have ever been. I am not blaming it on the updates, doubt it has anything to do with it, but that is why I am asking here. I use to get about 38FPS avg. Even at long distance, with smoke and a lot of players...
  18. P

Another story I wrote...

Here is another story I worte, hope you guys like it, let me know what you think. Its a bit longer than the other, so praise to all those who read the whole thing. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our company was stationed behind the front lines...
  19. P

A little something I wrote, A RO inspired story

[LEFT] The halftrack slowing down but still moving at considerable speed came under MG fire and small arms fire. With the quickness drilled into us, in one swift move we all leaped over the sides, leaving the protection of the metal hull protecting us. Rounds whizzing by, hitting all around us...
  20. P

Flight Simulator X / Der Untergang - funny clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcW3hbnR2EI I laughed hard...very hard. LMAO! (its game related, but not really, thought it should go here)