• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

KF [Help]MoneyX3, Dosh sounds.

Yes, i play solo with marco's bots but the dropping money sound is working. THANK YOU nd2spd :D
  2. S

Gun game with new weapons HERE!

Okie okie, but still doesn't download :mad:
  3. S

Others? Others? Hey dude it really works thank you and now it's raining money :D but is there more voices like dropping weapon sounds or anything that i will like? Cash here, cash there. Grab it all. It's raining money. Dosh. Money money money..............
  4. S

Gun game with new weapons HERE!

Mirrorzzzzzzzz Mirrorzzzzzzzz Can someone make any mirror of those Q(=.=Q) or i'm gonna punch your faces, LOL, jk, just kidding. Can't download from Workshop, Killing Floor always skips it
  5. S

[Mutator] KF Bots

Forever alone Forever alone That's my mutator T-T for Lonely gaming, but they died on the first beginner round because i'm playing Ultimate KF, i mean with the zeds replaced with Aliens, goreshank,sick,shiver,fatale,hellfire,undead zombies,brute,shafter,doom3 monsters,jason voorhees,grim...
  6. S

small gun pack

Woohoo Woohoo thanks dude :d :d :d
  7. S

I'll try I'll try Hhhhhhmmmmm seems you're right, gonna try it now
  8. S

Dead Space Mod :: Back from the dead

Weapons Weapons When will the weapon can be downloaded?
  9. S

*Sigh* ok, i got a little problem on my killing floor here. On my very first gameplay of the killing floor i think it's version 1017, my old friend invited mo to play it on co-op, we kill and buy weapons until i need more money then he gave me about 450-500 dosh and i here my character saying...
  10. S

small gun pack

PLS...... make a mirror link on Assets. My google chrome probably can't download these and i'm really jealous on my friend because he have it. I'm gonna prepare for :IS2: WW III :IS2:
  11. S

[Mutator] HUD Slot Machines

Disable and Enable Disable and Enable Put an option which you will disable/enable the slot machine in-game. You know what i saying? It's actually a problem if you always see a slot machine rolling when you're killing a specimen and gets a card so you want to disable it for a while but...
  12. S

[Request] Amazing spiderman's web maker

It seems very easy but the texture, can't do it ( !!_ _)
  13. S

Code [Tutorial] How to make custom player skins

Texture? Texture? I can't find the texture creation tutorial, any link? this seems easy but what about the textures, I WANT MYSELF IN KILLING FLOOR!!! ( sorry for caps )
  14. S

hhhhmmmmmm..............., i think i'll try some tutorial of creating custom weapon and custom character because i dreamed myself on killing floor as a custom character, any link? tutorial? and i'll promise to share this weapon and character, IF i created it
  15. S

You're right again, but still this weapon can't created ( maybe )
  16. S

Yup. Maybe you're right ( Actually right ) :( *sigh* :( My dream weapon can't be created and don't bother the others to say word for me, now i realize it's really really hard. Sorry :(
  17. S

Trust me, i know it has a lot of work before creating weapons ( Like this ) and yes, all of that stuffs, but i'll not sit back and wait until this weapon is finished just ask what you need ( that i can get like files and stuffs ).
  18. S

Defence Alliance 2 - Install as gamemode

I can do that if i have DF2 Mod, can you or anyone pls upload those file to mediafire, i can't download it, file not found as it always says
  19. S

It's actually kinda boring when your net is slow then joines a server but can't play because the ping ( Lag, Delay, FrameRate. ) so i have to do it on solo. Still the bored behavior is inside then i realized why i did not watch movie until i miss playing KF, i watched The Amazing Spiderman then...
  20. S

My killing floor all mod

( . _.) Da fuq, actually i created this account cause i really want to download a mutator that needs an account before you can get it, but as i remember, the link will redirect you to gamefront which i can't download because " Webpage does not found". I use google chrome then i surfing all along...