• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Valdemar

Medic

I wonder how weapon swap animations works as medic... Does he have multiple incarnations of same weapon or does he switch the heads every time he wants to use a different medic gun?
  2. Valdemar

RO2 Shooting Recon Planes Down

Side question: Do you need to fire into specific locations (motor, pilot, etc.) to take plane down, or does it have only single blob of HP, independent from the hit locations? (I don't think that Tripwire used any advanced programming, since shooting plane isn't exactly common, nor important...
  3. Valdemar

Tactics Less-known but helpful tips and tricks in RO2

If you feel lucky, and there is enemy recon plane in sky, try to encourage people around you (including you) to spare few bullets towards contribution of taking enemy plane down. (Even I didn't believe it was possible, I though it was just rumor from CoD-boys) More details...
  4. Valdemar

idea for boat

10 seconds of nervous waiting in steel boat filled with men, waiting the hatches to open, only to realize that you will get killed instant, would be thrilling start for the round. Also nervous to japs to see 4 boats with 8 men in each (32/4=8 ) and think ''This is it, now it all starts''. On...
  5. Valdemar

Tactics Mauser C96 - did I read this right??

Broomhandle Mauser M712 - Schnellfeurer - YouTube It also seems that real M712 Schnellfeuer fired twice or thrice as fast than one in game, but it would be even more OP if it was ''realistic''.