• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

The Gun Weapons List

flaregun flaregun Anyone can tell me a download flaregun that kills enemy all i find was a flaregun that lights dark places
  2. C

The Gun Weapons List

Instagib ZED Gun Instagib ZED Gun How The HELL DO I GET INSTAGIB ZED GUN ANYWAY!?!?! i cant download instagib zed gun in steam workshop:mad::IS2:
  3. C

DLC Weapon Balance

So How To Put BUZZSAW INTO CUSTOM SHOP FMXWeaponBalanceV2.FMXBuzzsawBowPickup <--Like this?
  4. C

[REQUEST] Glowsticks/Flares mutator

flaregun flaregun i have idea that a flaregun that can kill zombies:cool:
  5. C

The Gun Weapons List

it means if we can get the files from community weapon pack maybe we can get it for free in download if someone did it:rolleyes:
  6. C

The Gun Weapons List

it means if we can get the files from community weapon pack maybe we can get it for free in download if someone did it:rolleyes:
  7. C

The Gun Weapons List

Idea Idea i have an idea about the community weapon pack maybe if we can copy the files whatever like that maybe we can have community weapon pack for free:)
  8. C

The Gun Weapons List

Idea Idea i have an idea about the community weapon pack maybe if we can copy the files watever like that maybe we can have community weapon pack for free:)