• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RO2 Reward for people who played more than 500 hours

Oh come on people is it so hard to read? Just write if you think it would be ok or not and dont stuff like "you get this and that for that 500 hours" or "you got all the perks". Just to mention it, i dont got 500 hours playing either but i think it would be fair to reward those people because...
  2. K

Yeah recieve something for PLAYING it, is that better? Just because i wrote work instead of play? If you wont write anything usefull dont write it at all and dont spam and go down on every single f**king word.
  3. K

Ok last time im going to say that: Its not about giving the people rewards in general. The whole point this is all about: Some people played for example 150 hours to level a weapon to 50 and now people who just started can achieve the same in 50 hours. So the "old" players had a lot more work to...
  4. K

Yeah thats the reason why it makes no sense and if you would just think for 1 tiny second you would see it the same way. Why should there be a discount on a game that you already own? Complete non-sense. And about the "perks", sprinting longer and aim slightly faster should be all for such a...
  5. K

Lower prices dont make any sense because the people own the game already. To everyone: please post only answers that match to the topic and dont ask any questions which dont really fit.# @Proud God: Those 2 guns wouldnt give any advantages to the players. The MP 41 is an MP 40 with wooden...
  6. K

Proud God why do you say something like that? I know some people that would appreciate that kind little gesture and its really not asking for much and wouldn
  7. K

Yeah for 1 kill you get 8 kill-Points. But before you only got 2 kill-Points for each kill that meant you really had to work for your unlocks. Now its really easy to get levels with the guns. Thats why i suggested that because it took some people 150 hours to get a gun maxed out and now people...
  8. K

Because of the much faster leveling in RO2 that came with RS, people who played for 500+ hours should get a reward because they really had to work for their unlocks and stayed loyal to the game. So i would suggest to give those people two "special" weapons: the MP 41 and the PPS 43.
  9. K

RS M1 Carbine Reload Bug

Ok, a little update: you only get lifted to standing height in your perspective, other players will still see you proning
  10. K

RS M1 Carbine Reload Bug

As the title says, there is a bug when you reaload the M1 Carbine on level 25 while proning, you will be floating in the air about 1 Meter before you get down to the ground again.