• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mmnicolas

Randomly losing connection to any server (LAN or Online)

Hi Yoshiro, this is the same issue that was reported back in 2014, you may have a previous ticket with Steam about this for reference. This is our interaction from 2014...
  2. mmnicolas

Server Crash Report log

Seems pretty straightforward. You're obviously missing files.
  3. mmnicolas

[Mutator] FPLegs

The jump height isn't the only problem, crouch height is a deal breaker :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVRv9bA73ZM Now that I removed it I really do seem to crouch lower...
  4. mmnicolas

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

That's what it does, it's not medical darts, medical bullets behave differently.
  5. mmnicolas

Beta Map KF-NorthernSolitude Beta

Not unless your clients switched the renderer from the default setting, since then I've only had one guy with very very low-end hardware crashing consistently (I made sure he tried both renderers), I suspect the map is just too beautiful for his pc... he's spanish and doesn't speak english so I...
  6. mmnicolas

Level Design Spawning System Question

Scrnbalance has a fix for that, works wonders in maps like KF-Farm bCloserSpawns=True I believe
  7. mmnicolas

Beta Map KF-London-Night

But you worked so hard on that innovative day/night cycle, why not use it to provide a full night experience, starting with dusk, finishing with dawn. So that Hans may rest and his suit rust in the morning dew while you savor victory as the sun rises and the rain stops. [/endofmy2cents] Pretty...
  8. mmnicolas

Beta Release [Sound] No Trader Nags

Nice idea but being client-side is certainly not the reason why. I don't get why you see this as a "feature" when it's lacking everything that makes it a mod, it's merely stripping out stuff from client files. I'd rather have a real non-whitelisted mod imo.
  9. mmnicolas

PC Hole In SCAR

Well they are 3D printed, can't be as good as if they were molded. :cool:
  10. mmnicolas

What We Are Up To - Feedback

Will the linux builds be taken care of by Icculus or in-house ?
  11. mmnicolas

Beta Map KF-Complexity-Beta

yea he didn't fix the first post http://www.mediafire.com/download/hx9l2x6t9oti6sl/KF-Complexity-B4.kfm
  12. mmnicolas

Killing Floor 2 - Update 1008

I am a murderererrer!! Watch me clean!!
  13. mmnicolas

Level Design KF-BioticsLab-UK

The original BioticsLab had the older pre-retail clot in a tube, could there be a KF1 clot in a tube ? :) Given the state of decomposition of the clot on the operation table, I'm assuming we got back to UK years after Paris, giving some reasoning behind the upgraded equipment lying around and...
  14. mmnicolas

Level Design Stop adding destructible lights everywhere on your map

Just don't add them to your maplist, it's raining maps and it's gonna keep raining. I swear you'll never run out of maps to play even if you ignore a few. Besides I'm not sure anybody fully understands all the TW specifics of the UDK yet, except maybe Swift who I bet is already being contracted...
  15. mmnicolas

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Over time I'm thinking Marco assumes you're familiar with those files :P But it doesn't say "copy paste this exact same thing at the bottom of your file" what it really mean is: find the [KFGame.KFGameEngine] section in your ini file, and add the two serveractors line. And please don't quote...
  16. mmnicolas

Level Design Corners at an angle?

Theres Single_Wall_BevelXpos and Single_Wall_BevelXpos2, which have pretty that exact same difference. btw, what's with the 360 grid snap ? That must give you headaches
  17. mmnicolas

Alright, nothing against it, but, christian music?

Pretty sure this has been explained by the president himself somewhere in the steam forums or probably here too. Long-story short, he's hot for jesus, likes christian metal, was in a christian metal band, has contacts with christian records publishers, happens to make a game that requires a...
  18. mmnicolas

are refund available for intel integrated chips users?

Didn't the minimum requirements stated Nvidia or Radeon before the EA ? Besides, the potential playtime on this game will most likely outlast your current computer :rolleyes:
  19. mmnicolas

Beta Map KF-Confined

Updated link, fixed a few things, made a few changes, I redid the floor with the biggest piece of tiles I could use, 8x8 and 4x4, some 2x1 etc and it turned out pretty well in one room especially, where the blood splatters on the floor are perfect.
  20. mmnicolas

Level Design Combining Static Meshes: Issues & Questions

This was about to slip out of the front page, bump :IS2: