• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Wrong damage on IZH43 Coach Gun

While going though the files from the SDK, I noticed the IZH43 Coach gun (the middle sized one) does less damage than even the tiny sawnoff. For comparison: Full sized double barrel does 129 damage per pellet Mid sized double barrel does 69 damage per pellet Sawn off double barrel does 83...
  2. J

Developer collected match statistics

Now I do think the M16 should have a more realistic sight picture, but if you think the M16 is underpowered in any way your high, its slightly more preferable then the AK due to the lower recoil.
  3. J

If you love KF1/KF2, you'll _______ RS2?

I think its a steal at the current price, but im also a huge fan of the RO series so take it all witha grain of salt. If you like unforgiving but hectic action that has a mix of arcade/realism, then chances are RS2 is for you. It honestly feels like its a good game that they put their love into...
  4. J

american shotguns....

I always thought the american shotguns were just fine personally, always seemed pretty powerful unless the enemy is entrenched and over 50M away. Not as deadly as the hunting shotguns obviously but they still seem pretty consistent at 1 hit KOs. The ability to take down multiple enemies without...
  5. J

Machine gun overheating ... overkill?

Yeah the barrel heating up so much that its smoking happens way too fast, no way it would happen in a single drum.
  6. J

Vietnamese burning screams are still placeholders from RS1

Agreed, not much else to say about it.
  7. J

Need help updating the weapon stats chart

Hey guys, long time ago I created a chart with the stastistics for all the weapons, it can be found here - As you can see it hasn't been updated in a very long time. I would like to change that. If you guys to tell me about every weapon added/changed in the past it would be nice so I don't...
  8. J

Closed Beta Wave 2 Feedback

Well I haven't played the beta because I haven't been lucky enough to be graced with a key, but, US military says that the farthest the average person can throw a grenade is 35m typically. Obviously that applies to the M67, which is a fragmentation grenade. The fatality radius is supposed to...
  9. J

Media Update - PPSh-41

Oh yes, the king of CQB in Red Orchestra 2 HoS, I can't wait to rape and pillage with it once again :D
  10. J

Killing Floor 2 Gunslinger Short Film | Hold on, I'm Coming | 1080p 60 fps

I opened this thread thinking "hey this might be a decent video I may skip through for 30 seconds" When I started watching, I was blown away. I watched the whole damn thing start to finish. Amazing job!
  11. J

AR15 and the SA80 Bullpup change

On the 1041 update there were changes made to commandos weapons, partically in damage, ammo, and ammo cost. Commando Weapon Changes AR15 Damage 30 (was 20) Ammo cost 20 (was 14) Bullpup Damage 30 (was 25) Ammo Cost 30 (was 24) Total ammo amount 300 rounds (was 330) Ak12 Damage 40 (was 35)...
  12. J

Automatic weapons hip Recoil system and lack of control

When I first played KF2, I did sort of feel like the automatic fire was a bit too chaotic in nature. After a few hours it started to feel a bit more natural, and as if there is indeed a pattern to it. I can't prove there is a pattern, but my ability to still hit the head while going full auto...
  13. J

PC Gamer Weekender - Everything that happened

The upper reciever itself shouldn't really look that way though, its not plastic, is it? I can't imagine they were back then.
  14. J

Good Morning Vietnam Fans!

Looks absolutely great. Going to be a real good thing you can just mow people down at long range on full auto. And not seperating the community with multiple gamemodes? Love that. More visual aids on UI? IDK about that. If its done right and doesn't get in the way im all for it though. Nice on...
  15. J

Noobs on HOE

I understand not wanting people who are a big burden to their team to join, but everyone under level 20 are noobs/can't do much DPS? Im not sure about that, there are plenty of great players under 20 that can compete in HOE.
  16. J

Tripewire: JUST DO IT!

New bosses would be totally sick. I love that there are already sounds for them, confirming that their concepts were at least done, and some work on them has been done. And yeah, a random chance for each boss would be great.
  17. J

Ironsight on AK12?

The optic makes a whole lot more sense then irons considering its a new generation AK brought in by a spetsnas. Theres no way a spec ops soldier wouldn't have a optic on his weapon. Maybe later when tripwire adds side grades there should be a more classic weapon with irons. That would be...
  18. J

Poll: Should the AR-15 have a full auto fire select option?

The second bit of this post is totally false. M4's are everywhere and vastly outnumber M4A1s.
  19. J

Poll: Should the AR-15 have a full auto fire select option?

I think the current semi/burst AR15 is just perfect for a tier 1. It gives the weapon a good flavor in the mix. Yeah its not so realistic for someone to have that weapon over AR15's in the super common 5.56 caliber though, but KF isn't exactly too realistic. M4A1's are quite rare. When I was a...
  20. J

The Kar98K - A definitive breakdown of the perks and breaks

Excellent way to get the stats out to the community. I see you like the database I started with the help of others. Keep up with the making of the videos. They are getting some good attention.