• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Failure to fire, failure to eject, failure to feed weapons jams?

Will this be implemented in any way in the game? Would add a level of realistic tension regarding the state of firearms at the time, and the necessarily immediate (slapping the receiver to get rid of a stovepipe or FTE) or remedial actions (taking out the magazine, racking the bolt, and...
  2. M

"Daddy's the Bread Winner" HA HA HA

Check this video out that replaces a lot of Darth Vader lines in Episode IV with other James Earl Jones lines from other movies. Result? Hilarity ensues. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0rwG39Jzk&eurl
  3. M

I Plan to Upgrade Computer Soon.

I've selected my motherboard, processor (I'm done with single-core chips now, time for true multi-tasking, which I do all the time, btw), RAM, and the other accessories. The snag lies within the graphics cards and the arms race between nVidia and ATI. I plan to work more often, getting a higher...
  4. M

Tactics [Quasi-Poll] Where Would You Hit an IS-2?

I just wanted to know where you guys stand on where to hit the Soviet Iosef Stalin 2 (IS-2) tank. I have pictures with circles with corresponding numbers in them, choose a number or choose a response of maneuver around to get a better shot. Also, after reviewing all the photos, please select the...
  5. M

Tactics Any Effective Tactics for Deflecting Tank Shells?

I've been primarily a tanker in Red Orchestra, mostly on Arad using a Panther or a Tiger I. I've noticed that a lot of Soviet tanks with their slanted armor and the Panther with its large frontal slanted armor deflects shells rather well. However, I've been experimenting with a new tactic -...
  6. M

Is there a way to mod the number of MG Barrels allotted?

Title says all, this isn't for any multiplayer cheating or anything (I know that mods won't work online, so don't worry), but I usually just play against bots for kicks. Usually, I love to spray the mass bot meat shields coming towards me with 1200 RPM of MG-42 glory. My question is that is it...