• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Congrats on new release, Tripwire!

I purchased RO back when it was released a while back, and purchased Killing Floor on day 1. I also just took the day off and purchased RO2. Love you guys and hope the game is a huge success. I've not been following the news or previews for this game so I tried to stay in the dark and be...
  2. D

Who Gifted Me Unreal Tournament 3 Black?

Doh! Free weekend, nothing to see here! *facepalm* Too hungover! :D
  3. D

Upgrading to Vista 64bit

Going to finally be biting the bullet and upgrading to Vista 64-bit, mainly to take advantage of my 4GB of RAM. I haven't kept up with Vista news and such, but how is it for gaming nowadays? More specifically, how is 64 bit for gaming? Any thoughts/tips are appreciated.
  4. D

Must Change The UI and Text

Very cool game, but damn the User Interface is ugly as hell. And the big red text saying "NEXT WAVE STARTING!" or whatever is so cheesy, it kinda ruins the mood. Other than that, and not being able to connect, I'm digging this so far. Any ideas where to start to remove the text?
  5. D

Men of War Demo Released

http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/02/17/download-men-of-war-demo/ Downloading now, will discuss later. For those of you who may not know, this is a sequel to Soldiers: Heroes of WWII, and Faces of War.
  6. D

DIY Automated Cat Litter Box Ventilation System

http://lifehacker.com/5055630/diy-cat-litter-box-ventilation-system I particularly enjoyed:
  7. D

Empire Total War

Now we're talking...this is my cup o' tea! Surprised I haven't heard many of you guys talk about this game. I've been following it pre-E3 and it looks great. A new total war game set in the 18th Century. Cannons, muskets, bayonets, line formations, oh my! Here's the latest Preview at IGN...
  8. D

[Game] Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Xbox 360

First off, try to keep the "this sucks because it's not like Rogue Spear!", etc. comments to a minimum. We all know the R6 series is not what it used to be, so try not to muddy the discussion with that. So, I'm thinking of getting this for 360, as R6:Vegas 1 was a pretty fun game. Anyone bought...
  9. D

Photo Album Software

Hey guys, I'm looking for a really good program (willing to purchase, but would prefer ~$20USD) for organizing Photos. I've got a ton of disorganized Photos on my PC from my digital camera, and unfortunately my camera labels all photos the same instead of time/date format, it's just...
  10. D

Connection Failed (I've tried all the fixes in the stickies)

So all of the sudden, no matter what server I try to connect to, I get the "Connection Failed Connection Failed" error. How annoying. So, I scoured the forums and google. These are the fixes I've tried: Verify game cache Installed RO SDK and ran it from Steam UI Ran RO SDK from desktop...
  11. D

X

Saw this last night when I booted up Steam, a couple bucks off and only $17.99, so I checked out some reviews and picked it up. Unfortunately, I can't find my USB joystick, so I haven't had time to mess with it much or get the hang of the keyboard controls, but this is one beautiful Space-Sim...
  12. D

Invasion 1944 mod for OFP Released

Invasion 1944 alpha finally released after like two years. Played it earlier, it's beautiful work. I suggest you grab it!
  13. D

You've come a long way, RO!

Perhaps you remember me, played RO from day one as a mod...hell I even skinned a German Flak gun right when the mod was starting out, but I never really cared for it. Too slow and too boring for me. 2.0 came out and I played it for a while, it held my interest for a while, but got boring. 3.0...