• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. EdWeTodd

Now that the forums are back up...

It's time to address the elephant stampeding every other message board in the world. 10 real world dosh for a single weapon and some skins is a slap in the face to people who've supported you since kf1. ive bought your skins and characters out right. I've even dumped money into your lame...
  2. EdWeTodd

Console Non-Selectable Vault Weapon Skins

I posted in an earlier bug about being gifted a bunch a vault crates, in two of them I got: Kris's SMG Vosh Precious AA12 Vosh Precious But they show up in the cosmetics tab instead of weapon skins, therefore they don't show an equip option at all.
  3. EdWeTodd

Console Christmas Update Bugs Matchmaking on PS4

After graciously being gifted all the vault crates I had never received (over 50, I thought I was being pranked but I opened all of them), I found myself unable to play after countless restarts. Cant set up a private match or join a public one. Probably has to do with splitting them up in the...
  4. EdWeTodd

Where is the rest of Zedconomy on PS4?

I asked this question in the Tropical Bash thread, but I don't think it received proper attention. The PS4 version does not have the Zedconomy as the PC. We only have the first two series of cosmetic and skin crates and still don't have the option to buy specific skins, cosmetics, or crates...
  5. EdWeTodd

Another Question Yet To Be Asked...

Okay, so we got answers to most of the same repetitive questions that always get asked. Graphics, Guns, Gore, yada yada yada. But still people seem to neglect asking questions that are actually important in terms of the actual immersion and intrigue that comes with horror games. I feel that...
  6. EdWeTodd

A question on story...

Okay, so we know based on the transit map that the gang (or whatever you want to call them) moves off to Paris to stop Kevin Clamley. BUT after destroying the base, from what I understand, you take Rachel Clamley with you. So, does this mean she is now an important character? Is she like a...