• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sk1n-Walk3r

WWAUT - Holdout

Yes, YES! KF in Binding of Isaac style. +666
  2. Sk1n-Walk3r

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

The sirens r bugged vs zerkers. They kill you full life with full resistent skills in 1 scream. Watched it several times now.
  3. Sk1n-Walk3r

ZED Landing: Overall Thoughts

maybe some lava down there aswell. starting small getting more and more the deeper u go.
  4. Sk1n-Walk3r

It would be nice to see the temple crumble leading the way into even deeper and more gruel areas.
  5. Sk1n-Walk3r

As i first played the map i was like "k" another map. but when i saw the water rising and the mountain rumbleing i got curious what would happen. The Vulcano actually erups covering all rivers in lava, fog everywhere and raining ash. Holy Dope! Im just having some small thoughts. How about...
  6. Sk1n-Walk3r

WWAUT - Post Launch Work Begins!

yes pleeease.
  7. Sk1n-Walk3r

WWAUT - Survivalist Tree

well as they said they trashed it and i dont think theyll add new Perks after release. Didnt see it in my 740 hours of KF1 happen but maybe. Im so hyped for the last boss, new favourite weapons and zeds ;)
  8. Sk1n-Walk3r

WWAUT - Survivalist Tree

i 100% support this. Please consider it tripwireinteractive :L
  9. Sk1n-Walk3r

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

Does it has to has the exact same colour? I think it could be blueshish or yellowish like in KF 1 the super gorefast
  10. Sk1n-Walk3r

Level Design Farm Revamp

dude where is it? :O :O :O
  11. Sk1n-Walk3r

New Steam Login Feature.

I just saw the new Steam social network login option and really like to do that. Its easier to to have 1 less account to care for. Is it possible to transfer my official account data like post, messages and stuff to my steam network account? Id really like to do that ;) Thanks, Skiinny
  12. Sk1n-Walk3r

Beta Map KF-HardRock

Workshop support?^^
  13. Sk1n-Walk3r

Final Map KF-TinyTown

Workshop support maybe?^^
  14. Sk1n-Walk3r

Beta Map KF-HardRock

Why did you name it HardRock? The L4D2 map was "Concert" :D
  15. Sk1n-Walk3r

Attention Map Makers!

So today i scrolled through the steam workshop for KF2 and fell over a guy who uploads alot of maps(most i know from here) in his name on the workshop. Make sure to tell ur fellow mappers. His steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107034739/myworkshopfiles/?appid=232090...
  16. Sk1n-Walk3r

Beta Map KF-ShoppingSpree

ur latest release with the workshop crashed servers. Did u find out how to fix that?
  17. Sk1n-Walk3r

Level Design Farm Revamp

how is it goin ?? We cant wait :D
  18. Sk1n-Walk3r

Beta Map KF-Apex

salad dressing? :D :D
  19. Sk1n-Walk3r

Final Map InfernalRealm

damn normally i dont like your maps cause they r so damn freaking dark but this is awesome. The whole clockwork thing and the green lighting is epic! Also whats up with the little door here?^^
  20. Sk1n-Walk3r

Beta Map KF-Apex

I just played a game on it and the spawn is the best camp spot possible. The vent next to the door doesnt help. If everything goes south the elevator is a easy escape. So maybe add 2 more vents to the spawn. It runs perfectly smooth for low end pcs like mine. I couldnt find any glitches so far...