• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NonCom

WWAUT - Speak Like A Pirate

I notice, when I try to learn Chinese, people in China are like "That is great, keep trying, we're happy to help you, don't worry about mistakes just keep learning" When I try to learn Japanese, people in Japan are like "you will never, ever get it right, so why bother. You'll only get it wrong...
  2. NonCom

I know, I know

It is your server, you pay for it, but I am still a little sad to see so many passworded servers with zero out of 6 players and so many public servers packed to the limit.
  3. NonCom

Incinerate

I can't make that happen - any more specific steps?
  4. NonCom

Preview patch changelog (v1010)

See the news thread for details - a round of fixes for the preview version.
  5. NonCom

Nvidia FleX Thoughts

[QUOTE=Sk
  6. NonCom

KF2 Build 1009 Preview Changelog

Sorry to hear it, that is the first report of that I've heard, but the bugsplat data is a huge help. We're working closely with NVIDIA engineers, so the info will be passed along to the right people quickly.
  7. NonCom

KF2 Build 1009 Preview Changelog

Really, really need the latest drivers.
  8. NonCom

Disappointed by special treatment

Nope, not like that at all. I understand why you would want to take that position, but when you buy Steam Early Access, you buy a game for what it is on that day, not for any future state. Ask Valve. It is not a house, it is more like your OS which has had all kinds of things added since you...
  9. NonCom

WWAUT - Are You Ready To Beta?

I think he is saying he would rather not get in earlier via a beta and just wait for the regular update and so, avoid the impression of special access.
  10. NonCom

WWAUT - Are You Ready To Beta?

It is a sword. Not a skin on the Katana, the only other sword in the game. It is a long, long sword.
  11. NonCom

Again, When someone says new, free content is not free, they are incorrect. They probably bought SEA version 1.0, if they have Manor, they now have KF2 SEA V1.1 for no additional money. They should soon have V1.2 without spending anything. This policy is the just the same as KF1 - buy the...
  12. NonCom

Future system requirements?

I built a similar machine recently, for home use, with an R9 w/3GB, i5 4690, SSD and 16GB or RAM. I haven't had any problems with dropping frames. Maybe hard drive speed? It seems like that is the main difference between builds.
  13. NonCom

A preview article? That suggests the update is nearly ready. I predict we'll be hearing more about this.
  14. NonCom

PAX Prime

1. Patience was worn thin the week after Manor came out. It always is thin. People hate to wait. They let it be known. 2. I don't know how many games you've managed business strategy for or what the results were, but, there are communications for people that have already bought the game ("come...
  15. NonCom

WWAUT - Burning Down The Chart

Come on folks. Open the windows and let a little fresh air and light in here. The place is getting dank. The game, nor the forums are PVP.
  16. NonCom

WWAUT - Digging Too Deep

Not really, but I see why you would think so. For instance, the anim1 numbers do appear static for 2 weeks, because 1. (I repeat myself) these numbers change every day and 2. most graphs are made on Thursday night and do not contain any changes that happen on Friday. This week, I made the graph...
  17. NonCom

WWAUT - Digging Too Deep

The person on Reddit was not correct. It looks like you know your way around Excel graphing, so have a look at this: [/IMG] Notice 3 columns of numbers - 2 weeks ago, 1 week ago and this week. See how the "select data" dialog in Excel shows that the graph references columns, D and E - last...
  18. NonCom

WWAUT - Digging Too Deep

Yes. People were added to the project. Bugs were found that increased work on some people.
  19. NonCom

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

A lot of this ^ is just plainly incorrect. Just one perk, with 4 weapons, for the update, requires 148 devdays / task days. That is 7.4 manmonths. It is spread over about a dozen different people, but much of it has dependencies. You can't texture a weapon that hasn't been modeled or animate a...