• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Brembo

Hill 937 wall glitch

There is a spot in the trench, where you could lean toward the wall and look inside the textures. Location attached.
  2. Brembo

AnLao invisible wall

There is invisible wall near the small hut. You could easilly stuck behind it. See attached bugit log.
  3. Brembo

7th wave bugs

1) I was placing a tunnel on Song Be. When the progress bar had been completed, construction stopped and i got permanent red tunnel silhoutte on this point, which prevented me from placing another tunnel there. 2) The server rebooted during the game (not between maps). Logs and dump files can...
  4. Brembo

Battlefield 2014 Military Fest

Battlefield 2014 Military Fest took place this weekend in Russia near the village of Dubosekovo. The place where the famous division of General Panfilov fought the Germans in 1941. The fest concentrated on reenactment of two WW2 events - Operation Barbarossa 1941 and Operation Bagration 1944...
  5. Brembo

Russian military vehicles 3D panoramas

Here are some cool 3D interior panaromas of Russian military vehicles. Everything is in Russian, but its simple 0 just choose vehicle and then click blue dots to choose pov http://defendingrussia.ru/
  6. Brembo

Tank biathlon

The first such contests ran in several of Russia's Military Districts with final part taking place at the Alabino proving ground on 2013 August 11–17, with crews from Kazakhstan, Belarus and Armenia invited for the contest. On a meeting between heads of Russian Federation and USA defense...
  7. Brembo

Level Design Rising storm maps overhead images

Hi there. How is it possible to obtain overhead images of Rising storm maps like it is done for stock RO2 maps in this video - Red Orchestra 2 Maps Overview/Tactics/Paths - YouTube ?
  8. Brembo

Server Different configs on the same server

Hello. A friend of mine has a server which usually runs as public with default settings, but sometimes it needs to be passworded and set up according to TWI ladder rules. So every time he makes all the changes manually. I wonder if there is any way to just save profiles for different configs and...