• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Skell

KF Killing Floor : Calamity launches on Steam? When?

ʰᵒˡʸ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ
  2. Skell

Beta Release [Mutator] Faked Suite

Updated from v0 to v1. Mod summary moved to Workshop page.
  3. Skell

Subscribe to the workshop entry and run the mod at least once with the command line listed in the main post to get a config file generated.
  4. Skell

After running the game once the server or client it should generate its own .ini file. KFFakedSuite.ini is the file you're looking for and config options can be found in the "Configuration File:" spoiler in the main post.
  5. Skell

The mutator only deals with configuration and chat handling. Unfortunately, most/all of the gameplay changes are done through the gamemode, including setting max monsters.
  6. Skell

Faked Suite is a gamemode and mutator that assists with faked player gameplay. It offers features such as faked players, spawn rate and trader time modifications, and disabling versus zeds. Make sure to launch the mod at least once to make the config file (KFFakedSuite.ini). Command Line...
  7. Skell

Beta Map KF-Hillside

Fixed download link. Tripwire please fix your post editing system to include the old advanced tag editor, the advanced editor here sucks. duplicate post workaround
  8. Skell

Beta Map KF-MidnightPark

Fixed download link. Tripwire please fix your post editing system to include the old advanced tag editor, the advanced editor here sucks.
  9. Skell

Beta Map KF-MidnightPark

Updated to version B2.
  10. Skell

Beta Map KF-Hillside

Updated Hillside to version B4.
  11. Skell

Beta Release [Mutator] Zed Accessory Manager

The mod supports a bunch of events, albeit not publicly advertised due to it not being developed completely. Halloween is already programmed. I've mentioned this before when asked, you need to either have made the mesh and textures yourself or have the consent of the author. It also needs to be...
  12. Skell

Beta Release [Mutator] Zed Accessory Manager

Version 2 is now up. Main post has been updated.
  13. Skell

KF Skeleton Randomizer

Fixed.
  14. Skell

Beta Map KF-Apex

You put salad dressing everywhere don't blame me.
  15. Skell

Beta Map KF-Apex

Beta 4 is now up! Change Log: Improved lighting. Fixed 1-way hallway. Added detail to surrounding area. Fixed visual glitches. Fixed navigation bugs. Removed salad dressing.
  16. Skell

Beta Map KF-Apex

This will be fixed in B4. Thanks for pointing that out!
  17. Skell

Level Design ?- Optimization, Framerates, Good Screenshots & Level Design PR

UE3, and specifically KF2, cares less about polygon numbers and lot more about total draw calls. If I remember correctly, KF2 can do 2,500 draw calls a frame before heavy slowdown will occur. Zerreth mentioned LOD, which is undoubtedly important, but make sure you keep your total draw call count...
  18. Skell

Beta Map KF-Apex

Beta 3 is now up! Change Log: Navigation improvements. Lighting optimization/tweaks. Particle effect fixes/tweaks. Sounds have been added/improved. Occlusion issues have been covered up. Vent spawners have been tweaked. Detail added to some areas.
  19. Skell

Beta Map KF-Apex

Just realized that all the pictures/video stuff have really high gamma in them. The forum tiles are fixed, working on the video and ModDB screenshots now. Edit: Everything has been updated with the proper gamma.
  20. Skell

Beta Map KF-ShoppingSpree

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg the person who made KF-Departed entered the competition Edit: I'm sorry for the fanboying... After almost 4k hours of KF1 playing and 4k hours of KF1 mapping, KF-Departed is my favourite map to play and my mapping instruction manual at the same time. Q~Q