• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Boxes

Killing Floor Merchandise

I'd adore the Skully backpack. Bring back those perk pins that were leaked a while back ago maybe? Fleshpound themed undergarments would be great, like bras and underwear (GARMENT LEVEL, 11.)
  2. Boxes

Should the zeds still talk?

I didn't think about how much I missed them until I saw that video earlier in the thread with all the quotes. The fleshpounds voice really ties together his physical appearance and on how he acts, the scrakes laughter made him the maniac chainsaw butcher he was instead of this big hulk thing or...
  3. Boxes

Clot grabbing megathread

[/LIST]I can't agree with you here, because now if there are multiple your screen just gets jerked around instead. How about while grabbed you fire slower, can't reload, spray increase, only use one handed weapons/melee, SOMETHING other than moving my screen.
  4. Boxes

Radial voice menu vs. old, numbered one

I want an option to change between the two instead of direct console/controller pandering. Just like clot grabbing.
  5. Boxes

Clot grabbing megathread

My point was it works in both contexts, and that snapping your screen is unnecessary and the function gets you killed regardless.
  6. Boxes

Clot grabbing megathread

Everything you said applies to the original KF1 clot grab aswell. It's the ****ty screen redirection that's pissed off everyone, not the fact you can get stopped.
  7. Boxes

Clot grabbing megathread

Its retarded, like pants on head retarded, I was shocked Tripwire even added it into the game, it wreaks of console peasantry. Buttmad aside, forcing the players perspective and keeping it locked there for the sake of difficulty doesnt even make any semse in the first place, when your cat...
  8. Boxes

Tower defense based Mobile game

Rather silly, what could the towers even be?
  9. Boxes

new weapons

In all seriousness I like the Honey Badger addition, I feel that could be a neat addition, though not sure about it's roots, as I haven't done any research. The support seems rather iffy though, I'm not sure what else could fill any other holes right now.
  10. Boxes

Working For Weapon DLCs?

There's nothing wrong with this at all, the other bloke actually pointed out to me that the Flare Revolvers aren't as OP as I thought they were, but still pretty ridiculous in my book. Most of the argument to my actual suggestion still stand, and it's turned into weather or not the Flare...
  11. Boxes

Working For Weapon DLCs?

Apologies, I meant as a Firebug. Also weighs more and is more expensive in ammo, and in the weapon itself. I would have argued this point, but I found it more likely for him to counter and say "But you can still do it!"; Plus not correcting myself is a bit ignorant and I've even learned...
  12. Boxes

Ideas for KF2, which we'll probably never see anyway :)

Pretty much what I came in here to say. If they were to completely blow over the entire project at least make the hitboxes spot on and maybe give extremely extensive hitboxes.
  13. Boxes

Tactics HoE survival guide - scrake and FP - all perks

I'd vouch for a sticky on this aswell. Could be a lot cleaner, but definitely linked this to a few friends.
  14. Boxes

Tactics Oddball Tactic Discussion: Off-Perk Mediguns

Gotta be honest here and say that I would only consider going Medic, spawning with my MP7, then changing to Beserker and becoming a rag-tag selfish Medic.
  15. Boxes

Working For Weapon DLCs?

Because with the Flare Revolvers it gives them a much easier chance at doing just that. Of course they can, it's the fact that the weapons makes it easier overall to do the things out of their class range, which comes back to the original argument of why it's ridiculous to have these only as...
  16. Boxes

Working For Weapon DLCs?

The Husk Fireball Launcher is also the most expensive weapon in the game at a base price of
  17. Boxes

The Ball Is On Sale, but

I thought it was an event, no? Sorry pal.
  18. Boxes

Working For Weapon DLCs?

Except this isn't a war of 'nonsense'. It's supposed to be an actual discussion. I'm not doing that at all, in-fact I've given a counter-argument to every single post here, and have only pointed out the ones like these that contribute absolutely nothing except to make a personal jab to provoke...
  19. Boxes

Working For Weapon DLCs?

Except then he would probably charge you and Firebug's are awfully fragile. One minute to take down a Fleshpound as a firebug is pretty nice considering in any normal situation you'd have to light him up with the mac 10, let him burn out, and re-do this for however long it takes to keep him...