• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. JosephBaier

[Game] Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Kickstarter

"Realistic single-player RPG set in the medieval Europe. Open-world sandbox with period accurate melee combat. Dungeons & no Dragons." Kingdom Come: Deliverance Official Kickstarter Video - YouTube >More infos about the Game&Kickstarter >Their Website first day and 120k/300k is already...
  2. JosephBaier

RO2 Empty server browser

tons of people (steam hub), including me, are having this problem. fav/friend/latest lists are working, ranked/unranked not, 'players online' is also correct. I am still able to join over steam friends and the steam server list, however "open *IP*" doesn't work. I did everything mentioned...
  3. JosephBaier

RO2 Map balance: Commissars House

Maybe TWI needs some feedback.. alot of people complain about this map. Do you think this map is balanced if both teams are equal and communicate?
  4. JosephBaier

RO2 Map balance: Red October Factory

Maybe TWI needs some feedback.. alot of people complain about this map. Do you think this map is balanced if both teams are equal and communicate?
  5. JosephBaier

battlefield commission

Is it just me hating it? What's the idea behind it, because it seems pretty random/broken. If I'm #1 on the scoreboard and a guy (lvl 17) with ~1/5 the teampoints gets my role how should that help the team in any way? rage post option#1 is wrong, it should be "No,.."
  6. JosephBaier

RS Balance?

Do you think the teams are balanced? If not, explain what could be changed.
  7. JosephBaier

RS Really weird W-LAN problem

Sometimes (8/10) when I join a server in RS my W-LAN Link quality goes from 65-85% down to <30, RS stops useing my bandwith and I'm getting a +999 ping. In the server browser my ping is fine (50-100ms). When I alt+tab out of the game and go back in the ping goes down to 50-100 for about 3s after...
  8. JosephBaier

RO2 English speech lines - native language on

Reproducibility: always, if you are lucky enough to hear it Summary: When playing on Axis you can still hear the speech line: "Agh I'm hit" from an Allied soldier although you have native language enabled.
  9. JosephBaier

Feldpostbriefe

German letters from Stalingrad (MP3, not translated): http://www.historisches-tonarchiv.de/stalingrad/stalingrad-feldpostbriefe.mp3 and some more (translated):
  10. JosephBaier

SL arty marks - moving after arty was called in.

I'm pretty sure this is known, why is it still in? Is there a reason? I just had a game as commander, good mark, atleast 15 enemys in the zone so I called some arty. Aaaaaand SL3 decides it would be better to put his mark back on the ground right infront of his feets. I got around 9 Tks before I...
  11. JosephBaier

Glitched server/bugged respawn?

I'm not sure what this is. Really. Sorry for the poor quality but I think you can see the problem here.
  12. JosephBaier

Missing/flickering Textures.

I came across a bug/glitch that seems to appear after a couple of hours ingame (and sometimes after alt-tabing). I had this problem only on: Commissar's house, RedOctober Factory, Fallen Fighters and Pavlov's house. It never happened on any other map (for me) in 200h of playtime. Here's a video...