• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. JosephBaier

RO2 SideStrafe new video on RO2

Only if I turn the head around and look past ~ 90
  2. JosephBaier

Ditch the Terminated system please!

All their accounts had several VAC bans so if they wanted to try this **** again they'd have to make a whole bunch of new accounts just for RO2 - and if that clan uses those new accounts in any other game before they hop on RO2 it won't work out and they have to waste even more of their time...
  3. JosephBaier

Not being aware of something is no excuse for breaking it, you agreed to all this when making your Steam account and when installing CoD. Cheating has nothing to do with the type/genre/title a of game, it's about your attitude towards other people online. VAC clearly states that cheating in a...
  4. JosephBaier

It does not matter how you've been influenced into hacking, you have actively decided to break the rules. 70%? Are we pulling numbers out of our buttocks now or can you back that up? Nevertheless it should make you slightly happier that Yoshiro has hinted (or even announced?) in the Steam...
  5. JosephBaier

Debate about "spawn killing" IS IT OR IS IT NOT

I don't really have a problem with these 'tactics' per se... more with my own teams incompetence to recognise what is happening and what to do when someone is going on a rampage behind our lines. They just run through a corridor filled with dead teammates while ignoring the side and VOIP chat...
  6. JosephBaier

And break another rule?
  7. JosephBaier

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

I think the conclusion that tanks shouldn't be a priority because people don't play with tanks is mind bogglingly ______ That sounds more like Q.E.D Troll logic than a dev. "HEY GUYS WE MADE 2 GUNS; ONE FOR THE RUSSIANS AND ONE FOR THE GERMANS...THOSE GAMEBREAKING BUGS IN OUR INF SYSTEM AREN'T...
  8. JosephBaier

RO2 Do what you did with Rising storm, With tanks

I'm not going to support any 'vehicle' DLC aslong as the tanks and APCs that you still promise as free "after release content" aren't in the game.
  9. JosephBaier

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

hope this helps
  10. JosephBaier

Will go online Saturday I suppose.
  11. JosephBaier

He needs a monocle.
  12. JosephBaier

finally we can see 64 people without 400 ping :)
  13. JosephBaier

even more unbelievable because there were dozens of pre alpha 251 model pictures in this thread.. either nobody from TWI ever looked at this thread for a year or they ignored it.
  14. JosephBaier

RO2 So it's not finish. It's the start inside RO 2 of ANOTHER THING.

I disagree; all I did was mocking him for saying the death of the vehicle mod team is the start of something bigger and we should all :):):):) instead of :mad::(:mad::( I can't find a single positive thing in the end of this project - but lots of negative ones. :IS2:
  15. JosephBaier

of awesome non-existing content? boy, I can't wait.
  16. JosephBaier

:p hehe they still promise Let's sit down and wait... won't be long since we already waited +2 years :) oooohh I'm sooo teased :IS2:
  17. JosephBaier

that's some serious fanboy alter-reality **** going on here.
  18. JosephBaier

[Game] Insurgency 2 - Kickstarter

It ****ing does :) Even more astonishing because they completely failed with their kickstarter
  19. JosephBaier

RO2 Most constructive suggestion to date

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerfaust Late war started with 44. Kursk was middle. Panther was a typo
  20. JosephBaier

RO2 Most constructive suggestion to date

Sorry what? Are you smoking something? Panzerfaust - early 43 MG-42 - 42 Panther -42 KV-1 - 38 IS-2 - 43 T-34-85 - 43 P IV H - early 43 ISU-152 - 43 sdkfz 222 - 36 K