• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Make force respawns/Ho Chi Minh Trail OPTIONAL to the player

This has been a gripe of mine since RO2, pretty self-explanatory. There is nothing more annoying to me in this game than being spawned where I didn't select to be spawned. In the case of the Americans, it's especially annoying if I get placed back at spawn due to force respawn and my SL already...
  2. T

Sprinting reload bug

As you can see in this video and timestamp 13:15 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZiObGVPyk&t=13m15s), Devildog was able to sprint and appeared to reload his gun. Of course, the two are mutually exclusive so his gun did not actually reload and he was left not knowing what happened. This is a...
  3. T

Zoom-running

Don't know if anyone has encountered this but here goes. After I spawn and immediately start sprinting (shift depressed before I start going forward I think), the game glitches and I end up sprinting with a zoomed perspective, and it also restricts my turning slightly. THis is on a classic (no...
  4. T

Separate button for bayonet mounting/bipod

Pretty simple suggestion that's probably been made before but is no less relevant: a button that can be used which will (depending on the gun) deploy/fold the bipod, or mount/unmount the bayonet. For weapons such as the Type 99/96 MG, the button could also have an alternate mode by pressing '6'...
  5. T

RO2 Bridges of Drunzina - Harley version

As some of you may know, a version of Bridges exists that has some considerable improvements on the stock version of Bridges: - Two halftracks for the Russians that do not continue to spawn after D and E capped - D and E lock after capture - Cover improvements/Radio on the bridge (?) It was...
  6. T

A quick question

Is it actually possible to access the spawn selection menu after I have clicked on a spawn and pressed accept? All this time I thought that it wasn't possible and it has pissed me off so many times, so I'm wondering if I was just missing out all along. Thanks
  7. T

Community bugtracker

I would like to see a community bug tracker simila to ARMA 3, could be very useful in identifying bugs, ensuring that they aren't just 'one off' bugs and would be good at consolidating replication cases for them so they can be fixed. It's not too late for this to be implemented for RO2, and...
  8. T

RO2 C96 reload bug

Using my level <25 c96, sometimes the gun will just refuse to reload after I have finished the clip. Only tried on an online server. Any one else had this? My ping wasn't excessively high, though high ping has resulted in reloading problems after this last patch.
  9. T

Roadmap for the future?

So now that the GOTY patch has been released, what are TWI's next plans for this game? New theatres of war? Go-Kart DLC? Zombie DLC? Both of these combined?
  10. T

Steam Workshop Game Crash

Everytime I click on steam workshop in both the game and the beta application, the game freezes and I get this followed by 'RO2 has stopped responding'. http://i.imgur.com/Bf3T9di.png
  11. T

RS Cover Node issue

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Online/Offline: Both When mounting the American MG on Saipan on the fence near little structure just to the right of B cap, the MG barrel protrudes into the wood that it is sitting upon and when you fire, it shoots into the wood.
  12. T

Melee cancelling & dynamic shadows

#1: Melee cancelling whilst sprinting Category: Code Reproducability: At the start of the map, hold melee and begin sprinting, then cancel melee mid-sprint. Sometimes it does not happen, sometimes it does, generally it happens once a map upon the first time you attempt to cancel a melee sprint...
  13. T

Importing DEM data

Does anyone know how to do this? I've addressed this thread, but whenever I load the plugin in Google Earth, it does not show up. Anyone know why? http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/607176-Tutorial-Importing-Detailed-Terrain-from-Google-Earth EDIT: Just realised this should probably be in the...
  14. T

RO2 Video settings not changing

Noticed that whenever I change my video settings, they just revert back to how I had them before. Does anyone have a solution for this?
  15. T

No team points for satchelling objectives

Whenever I throw the Japanese AT mine onto objectives D and E and thereby capture them, I don't get any points. Is this a known bug or is it just me? :(
  16. T

Level Design Designing a map

I'm looking into making a rather 'vertical' jungle map, what kinds of things should I be weary of in regards to designing the level?
  17. T

RS Smoke grenade levelling?

I was playing SL on a custom RS map (Bataan), and I was cooking my smoke grenade. As I threw it, a little pop up flashed on my screen and said that I had reached level 1 for the smoke grenade? :confused: This is a bug isn't it?
  18. T

RO2 Light Rays

Hey all, I enabled Light Rays in the settings menu, but in game they don't seem to appear. Is there another setting that I have to have enabled so that they appear? Thanks.