• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Promoted to Squad leader all the time

This is so annoying. I do not want to be squad leader, it's not my play style but this happens several times per game without fail. If you promote someone else to SL they just promote you back. Please give us the option to not be automatically promoted
  2. T

Make force respawns/Ho Chi Minh Trail OPTIONAL to the player

Yes sorry, I meant ambush deployment.
  3. T

Make force respawns/Ho Chi Minh Trail OPTIONAL to the player

This has been a gripe of mine since RO2, pretty self-explanatory. There is nothing more annoying to me in this game than being spawned where I didn't select to be spawned. In the case of the Americans, it's especially annoying if I get placed back at spawn due to force respawn and my SL already...
  4. T

Abnormal zoom while running

Yeah this is a legacy bug. When this bug happens and you're sprinting whilst zoomed in, your sideways movement seems restricted.
  5. T

Sprinting reload bug

As you can see in this video and timestamp 13:15 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZiObGVPyk&t=13m15s), Devildog was able to sprint and appeared to reload his gun. Of course, the two are mutually exclusive so his gun did not actually reload and he was left not knowing what happened. This is a...
  6. T

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Well I played it after the update, and the issues were still there. Admittedly, the allies weren't stuck on A for the whole round but they ran out of time/tickets from being stuck on A for ~10 minutes. But again, time will tell, I only played on it once post-update. The rest of Port Brest is...
  7. T

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Port Brest is a good map - except for the first cap... first cap is a nightmare to attack. Not enough cover, and the germans can shoot pretty far back if they get onto the bridge. What happened to the other maps?
  8. T

Antimatter Games question.

I think TWI fired their PR guy long ago
  9. T

Content Update

It's not the first time they've fixed that 3rd issue either. We won't ever know what TWI plans to do, sometimes I wonder if even they know what they plan to do.
  10. T

Beta Map Barrikady Factory

Awesome! If someone gets gameplay of this on a full server please post it!
  11. T

Proximity voice chat

Squad has functional local VOIP and that game is on a far greater scale than RS2 is bound to be. Would be seriously disappointing if it wasn't in this game
  12. T

Some sort of single player? Maybe not a full campaign but maybe missions?

God no, don't do this TWI. The more time and resources spent on multiplayer the better
  13. T

RPG "smoke trails"

They probably just wanted a way of announcing it. Everything would be a placeholder, just look at the early Rising Storm pre-gameplay videos
  14. T

don't screw this up...

I don't care about unlocks etc, but I do agree on one game mode. This community isn't big enough for more than one game mode as exemplified by RO2/RS.
  15. T

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Guys, about IC:V, we haven't heard anything about it for months. And even if IC:V do release, it's a good thing because then we get 2 modern Vietnam games to play when there are currently none on the market :)
  16. T

Level Design RSTE - Mayako

I have some feedback The double caps in the middle - it would be better if they locked once captured Maybe about 5-10 more minutes on the clock (not sure about reinforcements) Unblock some of the flanking routes This was on a 50 man server, ran out of time on the second last objective. That's...
  17. T

Desert Rats (Africa mod)

Can't just use the Iron Cross?
  18. T

RO2 Will there be any red orchestra 2 new content

I didn't mention the MG42 to open up an overdone discussion on hipfiring so drop it or take it to the appropriate thread. TWI said that they were making changes to the MG system and I want to know when they plan on implementing them into the game or the beta application at least.