• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nova!

Here with a Poll: How do you feel about Flat Dmg Bonus Skills IE Hollow Point Rounds?

https://www.strawpoll.me/18169062 Hey! Back after a month or so with another poll about the game's balance - this time, specifically skill branches that are pure damage boosts, and nothing else. Some important notes: This is NOT about skills like Rack 'Em Up that provide damage boosts under...
  2. Nova!

Here with a "Weapon suggestion/want" graphic I spent WAAAAY too much time working on.

Here with a "Weapon suggestion/want" graphic I spent WAAAAY too much time working on. I've already posted a graphic with a few of the suggestions before on the KF2 subreddit, but I updated it since TWI announced two of my previously desired weapons are going to come next update. Recently...
  3. Nova!

A Poll - What Do You Think of the Current Levelling Skill Tree System?

https://www.strawpoll.me/17204644/ I'm genuinely curious what the general community of the game thinks of the Skill levelling, because for a long time I was of the opinion that it's really bad and needs to either be reworked entirely or removed, for something better, and more encouraging of...
  4. Nova!

Please stop freaking out and being immature about little things.

For example, crosshairs. It's one thing to not approve of them, for example: "I personally don't like the addition of crosshairs, but appreciate that they're an option and have to be turned on." That's the proper way to deal with crosshairs being added. What's the improper way? Freaking...
  5. Nova!

So who thinks what perks will be added next?

Because I'm interested in hearing everybody's opinion on this topic. My curiosity peaked as I was playing KF2 and enjoying myself, and after much thought I'm more than certain that the next perk added will be the Sharpshooter, for two sole reasons: It's probably the easiest perk aside from the...
  6. Nova!

PC Just got Killing Floor 2, and it won't start.

It won't even open anything when I try to open it. I double click its icon and my account says I'm in-game, but nothing else happens, and 5 seconds later my account goes back to just being online. If need I can provided my PC's specs, but it should be more than able to run KF2.
  7. Nova!

So, the ZED Gun Mk. I...

I guess it was exclusive to Christmas 2012? I have yet to see any pieces of the gun scattered around Moonbase, and I've tried on multiple servers, most of which had no modifiers at all, let alone ones that are blacklisted, as well as creating my own listen server and trying to find them. Of...
  8. Nova!

Let's look at the good things TWI gave us with this update.

With all the whining and moaning about how the newest update featured DLC tha cost $3 more than usual, I figured it'd be best to list some good things about the update and remind people that KF isn't a greedy moneygrubbing company and that the whiners are just being spoiled. A new map, with...
  9. Nova!

Fear and Killing Floor

I've seen some people on the TWI's forums complaining about how Killing Floor has gone from being terrifying and brilliantly scary to silly and almost nonsensical. However, I'm posting to talk about fear and that, while the ambiance of Killing Floor hasn't stayed the same throughout its current...
  10. Nova!

So, TWI

Could I possibly get an EST on when the Summer 2011 Achievements will start working again? You can lock this thread when they do start working, I just feel this thread is necessary since the achievements are necessary to unlock SP Mrs. Foster, and unlocking the sexy Steampunk Mr. Foster is my...
  11. Nova!

KF Concerning Mrs. Foster...

If she's a new female character, does she get her own new Voicepack, or does she use Ash Harding's pack? Also, since we have a Mrs. Foster in the picture, does that mean Foster Jr. is a possibility?