• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nova!

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Showing as much support for this as possible. Lots of potential for weapons that haven't been ported to Kf2 yet, with very little work that needs to be done if the models are still salvageable. Picture from the thread I made forever ago I'll probably make other posts for new weapon ideas...
  2. Nova!

Tripwire Interactive Merch Store - Soft Launch

The Crawler plushes from the Steamland KF1 map. Also, maybe considering partnering with McFarlane Toys and selling action figures? Figures of Mr. Foster, DJ Scully, and the Husk or Fleshpound would be great starting points.
  3. Nova!

Thoughts on the "new" free weapons for Horzine Research Group

The free weapons are a nice addition and, honestly, if the other new weapons were also included for free, this would be by far the best update, maybe even better than the update that added Endless. I much prefer taking a gameplay/design-focused weapon design philosophy over just adding cool...
  4. Nova!

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

No. $10 for a single weapon is insane. Even if they were to go on sale, I have standards and principles and I'm not going to give up as a consumer on them because TWI is bad at handling their finances. I'll still play the game, but I'll "Cheat" them into my game (if I feel like using them...
  5. Nova!

post to TW Staff

lol brundles
  6. Nova!

Here with a Poll: How do you feel about Flat Dmg Bonus Skills IE Hollow Point Rounds?

I'm kind of fascinated by the results so far - especially before I posted this poll to the TWI forum, it seemed that a majority of people that voted that they were okay with the skills never really commented. I guess they shouldn't feel forced to do so, but I'm more interested in their...
  7. Nova!

Here with a Poll: How do you feel about Flat Dmg Bonus Skills IE Hollow Point Rounds?

https://www.strawpoll.me/18169062 Hey! Back after a month or so with another poll about the game's balance - this time, specifically skill branches that are pure damage boosts, and nothing else. Some important notes: This is NOT about skills like Rack 'Em Up that provide damage boosts under...
  8. Nova!

T5 Support Weapon - Jackhammer (Reposted)

Would you be able to provide a visual example? I'd love to see what you think the weapon would look like. IMO Support's tiers 1-3 could use more love since it has some of the most variety of late-game weapons with the T5 M4, AA12, and Doomstick, but I'd be happy for any new weapons.
  9. Nova!

Here with a "Weapon suggestion/want" graphic I spent WAAAAY too much time working on.

IDK if this response method will work properly, but - crossbows fire bolts, not actual arrows.They're different things entirely. Also, again, these are just ideas to spice up gameplay. I'm sure there are dozens of reasons why certain aspects I gave the hypothetical weapons wouldn't work - and...
  10. Nova!

Here with a "Weapon suggestion/want" graphic I spent WAAAAY too much time working on.

The point of a bow and arrow would be a projectile Sharpie weapon that you have to charge to deal high damage with. Bows and crossbows can co-exist, just like they do in many other games, as separate types of weapons. Also, just because Zerk has melee-focused skills doesn't mean it wouldn't...
  11. Nova!

The main idea is to give Beserker more flexibility - I've always enjoyed the weapons that allow Beserker to focus on being a ranged threat, like the Buzzsaw Bow, Eviscerator, and Nail gun, and figured it'd not only be a fun option, but would also work well with the characterization of the...
  12. Nova!

TWi doesn't understand the HoE difficulty

Also, you're not supposed to "fear" Scrakes any more than you're supposed to "fear" other powerful targets, like groups of Crawlers, Husks, or Sirens. Scrakes are big meatheads meant to be dangerous bullet sponges that need to be paced out or they're going to run through your team. Fleshpounds...
  13. Nova!

Here with a "Weapon suggestion/want" graphic I spent WAAAAY too much time working on. I've already posted a graphic with a few of the suggestions before on the KF2 subreddit, but I updated it since TWI announced two of my previously desired weapons are going to come next update. Recently...
  14. Nova!

Looking for Balance & Feedback

Oh, sorry, your skill tree description made it sound like you were giving Demo Kf1 grenades that did more damage based on your equipped weapon. I like that idea even more, it'd open up interesting options like giving other perks similar functions for demo weapons
  15. Nova!

Tripwire swag

Cosplay isn't the same as making your own merchandise lmao That said: TWI, you guys remember the boardwalk KFO mode map from KF1? The one with the very minor mini-game stands like the one where you throw grenades into a hole? Those had cute little low-poly crawler plushies as scenery. I'd love...
  16. Nova!

Looking for Balance & Feedback

I really ****ing like your level 5 sharpie skill suggestions specifically. I don't really like your survivalist suggestions solely because it's trying to make the current design work when it doesn't work fundamentally and needs to be replaced, but otherwise all your suggestions are really good...
  17. Nova!

What are your top 3 QoL Changes for KF2?

I think Exor just wants the system improved, yeah. I'd like to see it improved as well - a shift to the more sporadic and grouped Zeds director system of KF1. The system in KF2 really sucks because unlike KF1 it's a constant stream of Zeds from every direction. It's super easy to get overwhelmed...
  18. Nova!

Repost because the spam filter is annoying. 1. Swap skill trees around so damage bonus skills are on the same tree as other damage bonus skills - IE Field Medic's syringes boosting teammate and self damage up to 30% in the same tree segment as the base damage bonus to Medic weapons. 2. OR take...
  19. Nova!

1. Swap skill trees around so damage bonus skills are on the same tree as other damage bonus skills - IE Field Medic's syringes boosting teammate and self damage up to 30% in the same tree segment as the base damage bonus to Medic weapons. 2. OR take out the damage bonus skills entirely, replace...
  20. Nova!

A Poll - What Do You Think of the Current Levelling Skill Tree System?

https://www.strawpoll.me/17204644/ I'm genuinely curious what the general community of the game thinks of the Skill levelling, because for a long time I was of the opinion that it's really bad and needs to either be reworked entirely or removed, for something better, and more encouraging of...