• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Another List of bugs and glitches since last patch or so.

Hi I've listed a few issues I have experienced since the last update. Interface: - Can't access setting menu after the map vote menu overrides it at the end of a game (happened to me once, don't know if it can be reproduced): basically I was trying to set my audio and the game ended, the map...
  2. S

claymores, DShK and captured objectives

I don't really know if these are bugs, but I experience 2 different issues with claymores and DShk when an objective was captured. First with claymores: Since they don't disappear when you dye and need to be within a range to trigger them, if you have 2 of your mines deployed and an objective is...
  3. S

most server gone with last update

Hi, I don't know if it's happening to other players but since the update (the one before the hotfix), i can only see 3-4 servers with a ping under 200 ms when i had 10-15 with a ping under a 100. Also none play campaign only regular territory. And it seems that micro stutter that where fixed are...
  4. S

Game adjustment and other suggestions

I have multiple small and not so small tweaks for suggestions: - suicide: I don't think suicide should penalize you more than just ticket loss. I use suicide mainly for 2 reasons: my game is glitch, like i'm stuck in a hole or something like that or when the game start and i get promoted to...
  5. S

Other Game bug I experience on a daily basis

I regularly have issues with "throwables", mainly smokes, where my character shows the animation but no smokes are thrown ( I was able to cross the park in front of A in Hue trying to throw them before i got killed in A). More commonly this happens after throwing a first smoke successfully, I...
  6. S

Stuck in a hole on SongBE

I got stuck after vault in in the north forest on SongBe between F and D (more towards US side). My character had his arm stuck in an unusual position, a vault icon would appear when looking in some direction by pressing the jump/vault action had no effect. Sorry i can't be more precise. Here is...
  7. S

Tunnels

Remove automatic switching to hand gun for south army when interning a tunnel or have the option to disable it. It is annoying when you exit tunnels and equip your main weapon having the game switching it back and ending up facing the enemy during the animation. side note: I noticed that...
  8. S

Hue Map Glitch

Here are 2 glitches in Hue (after the latest patch): - on the left going to A while attacking as US there is an invisible wall you can climb over, the icon even appears. - on the road between E and D there is a broken tile in which I stepped and could get out of. (the picture from the bugit...
  9. S

Forgive system

I'm so used to typing np in chat and ignoring all the kick votes and map votes that I often don't forgive when I actually want to with the new system, maybe placing it somewhere else on the screen or in a different color ( like the squad color) might help. Also can you correct when you hit f2...
  10. S

Northern army Sl promotion

Is there a way to get the pick axe without dying when you get promoted to sl on the Viet side? If not either having it spawn in the inventory would be handy or at least being able to pick it up at ammo dump. I regularly get promoted within the 1st 30 sec of the game and having to commit suicide...
  11. S

Tactical map zoom

I just installed the patch 1.03, and now the zoom in the tactical map is not centered on the player anymore.
  12. S

New voice chat system

maybe this is too late for RS2, even though the sounds need improvement between the spooky firing next to your ear on the whole map or not playing at all and Schwartzeneger yelling at you "this isn't a valid location, but a nice implementation for the sake of realism would be only one voice...
  13. S

Vietnamese squad tunnel tweaks

it would be nice to have the squad tunnels on the map to avoid running around trying to find a spot to place them. Also making it possible to walk through the hatch would remove some weird spawning glitches
  14. S

Mg glitch in prone position

I don't know if other experienced this, yesterday after the patch, on An Lao playing as machine gunner each time I would strafe while prone my sight would rise as if I was standing then drop back to prone. I don't know if other players see me in a standing position while it happens. N.b. I also...
  15. S

Weapons stats

It would be nice to have the weapons stats (accuracy, rate of fire, etc) in the profile and statistics window ( where you see your kill stats per weapon). This would allow to get the difference between the weapons without having to get in a server or the training mode.
  16. S

Minor bugs

I'm playing on a dell xps 15 9950 cpu: core i7 hq 7700 GC: Intel gtx 1050 ssd hardrive 16gb ram i don't know if I'm the only one but the tutorial videos are not playing, the configure mic doesn't do anything and I sometimes miss textures in the tunes (they appear white). otherwise the game...
  17. S

aim correction and change weapon binding

hi, i was wandering if it was possible to use the mouse scroll only to change the iron sight correction for distance, only and not to have the weapon selection menu. I'm am tired to switch weapon when i aim trying to change the mortar distance a little to fast when reloading. Thanks
  18. S

Ladders

Shouldn't getting on a ladder be triggered by hitting the action key? It could be a way to avoid falling from them when you try to go down
  19. S

Peleliu bug

It seem like some thing is preventing people to crawl out of one of the aa gun sandbag fortifications ( I think on top left corner of g8)