• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

List of bugs that have been introduced with 1.4

I forgot to mention: leaning blocked/ cancel: when another players runs by you as you are leaning it cancel your leaning which can be annoying, especially as sl where player regularly spawn on you and have that effect
  2. S

List of bugs that have been introduced with 1.4

About the tunnel icons on the map, there is also a glitch where the icon moves parallel to your character marker. The molotov are still lethal after the flame animation disappears or maybe it just doesn't render sometimes when it is someone else, but I have died multiple time to invisible flames...
  3. S

Dying while carrying DShK causes it to disappear for the rest of the match

this also happens when you get shot deploying / removing it. I don't know what happens to it when a GI deploys it or carries it
  4. S

Another List of bugs and glitches since last patch or so.

Another thing I forgot, I don't know if its an intentional change but sometimes grenades and smokes do not replenish at crates. I'm not sure why but I suspect that it happens after an objective was captured and that you have to fill both ammo and throwables, only ammo is picked up. ( I also...
  5. S

Another List of bugs and glitches since last patch or so.

Hi I've listed a few issues I have experienced since the last update. Interface: - Can't access setting menu after the map vote menu overrides it at the end of a game (happened to me once, don't know if it can be reproduced): basically I was trying to set my audio and the game ended, the map...
  6. S

Stuck in a hole on SongBE

Sorry about that here is the correct bug report: [2845.78] Log: Log file open, 11/03/18 22:53:47 [2845.78] Log: Dumping BugIt data chart at 2018.11.03-22.53.47 using build 7258 built from changelist 230776 [2845.78] Log: MapName: VNSU-SongBe [2845.78] Log: Description: [2845.78] Log: BugItGo...
  7. S

most server gone with last update

Thanks Foster Parent, my version should be updated automatically by Steam as it is set on automatic update, unless something went wrong. Is there a way around steam update? I've try check the local file versions through Steam but it didn't change anything. Beskar Mando the engine.ini file I...
  8. S

Thanks for the answer, I did reset my filters and try different ones. It is probably due to the game version, my engine.ini file references mine as 1063. Can I manually edit it back to 1063, or is this going to be flagged by anti-cheats?
  9. S

claymores, DShK and captured objectives

I don't really know if these are bugs, but I experience 2 different issues with claymores and DShk when an objective was captured. First with claymores: Since they don't disappear when you dye and need to be within a range to trigger them, if you have 2 of your mines deployed and an objective is...
  10. S

Hi, I don't know if it's happening to other players but since the update (the one before the hotfix), i can only see 3-4 servers with a ping under 200 ms when i had 10-15 with a ping under a 100. Also none play campaign only regular territory. And it seems that micro stutter that where fixed are...
  11. S

Other Game bug I experience on a daily basis

my pings usually fluctuate between 60-and 150 ms but my network is set up through a powerline which might increase network issues
  12. S

Game adjustment and other suggestions

I have multiple small and not so small tweaks for suggestions: - suicide: I don't think suicide should penalize you more than just ticket loss. I use suicide mainly for 2 reasons: my game is glitch, like i'm stuck in a hole or something like that or when the game start and i get promoted to...
  13. S

Other Game bug I experience on a daily basis

I regularly have issues with "throwables", mainly smokes, where my character shows the animation but no smokes are thrown ( I was able to cross the park in front of A in Hue trying to throw them before i got killed in A). More commonly this happens after throwing a first smoke successfully, I...
  14. S

Stuck in a hole on SongBE

I got stuck after vault in in the north forest on SongBe between F and D (more towards US side). My character had his arm stuck in an unusual position, a vault icon would appear when looking in some direction by pressing the jump/vault action had no effect. Sorry i can't be more precise. Here is...
  15. S

FPS stutters

I have the same issue with my laptop some days its fine other its stutters after 15 minutes and my frames drop from 90 to 10. I've noticed it happened more when it was hot in my room so i think it's due to thermal throttling of either the gpu and/or the cpu, I don't know anything about your...
  16. S

Campaign need hotfix for team stacking!!!

I dont think the weapon balance is really an issue ( I prefer North weapons overall), I think commanders abilities and spawning in caps for South is more of an issue. Maybe allowing to place tunnel closer, faster and on more surfaces would help balance that or remove spawn on sl for south while...
  17. S

FPS Drops

Figured out the reason i think for my fps issues: I had instance rendering on. Unchecked it and the game runs smoothly now
  18. S

Comon bugs I encounter on a daily basis.

- +1 on throwing smokes or grenades back to back - getting stuck on invisible obstacles while crawling, I have to stand up to get over them, and of course give away my position - Not really a bug but i can't tell if mgs are deployed or not while prone, sometime i can move sometime i'm stuck...
  19. S

FPS Drops

Same i drop from 60 to 30 randomly, switching windows to task manager seems to fix the issue for me. I do get only 30 frame in the main menu though. And the game gets stuck on the transition screen to the main menu when exiting a server. This is also fixed by switching windows. I run the game on...
  20. S

Stuttering/Choppy on certain levels

I get some frame rate drop too on the new maps but also on older (hue), which had stable frame rates before the release.