• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jpz38 Hetzer

sdkfrontend won't open/runn

Not 100% sure this is a bug or problem on my end (was't sure were else to post this) but some people (myself included) have been having trouble getting the sdkfrontend (tool used to upload to steam workshop) to run. When i try through the binaries folder all i get is the circle when something is...
  2. Jpz38 Hetzer

VNTE- Jungle Outpost

Here it is, first custom map ever released :D Please post any feed back / critisims / ect. Special thanks to nymets1104, UncleFester, Sgt. Veld, and everyone else who answered my never ending questions, this map wouldn't be possible without your help, you guys rock! Version 3 update Changed...
  3. Jpz38 Hetzer

Level Design SDK Halftrack Question

SO, reallllllyyyyyy stupid question guys, but how do i add drive able halftracks to a map, does it work the same way adding tanks does? Thanks in advance
  4. Jpz38 Hetzer

Good Wi-Fi card for RO2

I was hoping someone knows a good Wi-Fi card that works with Red Orchestra, with the current one I have, the ping / speedhack detected issues have made this game unplayable. Current - Rosewill 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN PCI card RNX-N150PCx
  5. Jpz38 Hetzer

Beta Map Demyansk Hetzer's Version

Ok, first released map, oh god oh god oh god here we go My version of demyansk is pretty much the same as stock, except i added more time (100% sure i got this to work right) and made some (possibly all?) objective capture faster for the Russians.(like ~60% sure i did this right) I did this in...
  6. Jpz38 Hetzer

RO2 Split Mg class into two classes.

I suggest splitting the machine gunner class into to two classes, elite machine gunner, and machine gunner, like you guys did with assault and elite assault classes. That way, some maps can have the mg42 and some maps won't, like with the mkb 42. This would really help with immersion for early...
  7. Jpz38 Hetzer

RO2 780 TI Driver Question

I'm sorry for my idiocy, but can anyone with a Nvidia 780 TI tell me which driver will work with Red Orchestra 2? or even let me boot up the computer for that matter, I have tried several different ones on my new computer and not a single one of them is working on my new PC.
  8. Jpz38 Hetzer

Ace Combat Infinity

After that abomination that was assault horizon, I promised my self i would never buy another one, but since it was a free, I figured what the hell. And, was pleasantly surprised. If you can get past the idiotic pricing model (selling fuel, what the hell? :mad: ) It actually has fairly decent...
  9. Jpz38 Hetzer

RO2 OT-34 and Panzer 4 F1

I know that the community wants to see new tanks very badly, and I understand that they are very Time consuming and complicated to make, so I would like to suggest two new tanks that would require very little effort to implement (compared to completely new vehicles) What i am suggesting is the...
  10. Jpz38 Hetzer

Level Design SDK advise request

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I was hoping someone could answer a question for me. I am going to be getting a new computer and one of the reasons was I wanted to be able to run the SDK. I was wondering how much RAM you guys think I should get. I already tried the 8 gigs from the...
  11. Jpz38 Hetzer

[Game] Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

If you like westerns, or good singleplayer, or just want something different, should play this game. Totaly worth $15 bucks and several hours of your time.
  12. Jpz38 Hetzer

Add transport to Bridges?

I think that wen the troop transports arrive, I think they should also be added to Bridges of Durzhina as well as the other maps that have them in beta. This would make the map more balanced and easier for the Russians. Anyone else think this is a good Idea?
  13. Jpz38 Hetzer

RS Multiple People showing as Squad leader 1

Basically what the thread title says. It happens on Rising Storm campiang mode. I have only seen it happen to the Americans while they are defending a map that they normally attack on, I have yet to see it as the Japanese. I have also noticed it only on Siapan and Betio, and possibly Iwo Jima...
  14. Jpz38 Hetzer

Please change the Kick Voting in the next patch.

I'm sorry if this is beating a dead horse and I realize that their are other threads about this. But can we please have a better kick voting menu in the next patch? I think this would pretty much solve 99% of issues with bad teamleaders / squadleaders as well as eliminate the need for auto kicks...
  15. Jpz38 Hetzer

[Movie] What was your fav. movie of 2013?

Pretty much what the title says, what was your favorite movie that came out last year? Mine would be Thor: The Dark World and Star Trek Into Darkness.
  16. Jpz38 Hetzer

Add a custom Map filter.

I think it would help custom maps get played if they add a custom map filter in the server browser. Basically, it would allow you to filiter out servers that dont run customs and make it easier to find the ones that do. It would also hopefully get more traffic to those brave server operators...
  17. Jpz38 Hetzer

[Error] SDK content browser not working properly.

I'm sorry if this belongs in the level design forum but i am having trouble with the content browser in the SDK. I can open the SDK just fine but when i get to the content browser it does not respond to anything i click in it or change the image in it. If i minimize the SDK and open up something...
  18. Jpz38 Hetzer

more time and renforcements on bridges?

Pretty much what the title said. I think that their needs ti be more time and reinforcements on the bridges of druzhina map. Its too hard to attack as the russians imo. Anyone else agree?
  19. Jpz38 Hetzer

RO2 Buff the P-38?

Does anyone else think the P-38 could use a buff. I'm not saying it should be handcannon or anything like that but maybe it could at least be brought to be on par with the nagaunt revolver or TT-33.
  20. Jpz38 Hetzer

Invisble Tank Commander

I was playing on Bridges in realism mode. The T-34 Tank commander was invisable.