• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jamail

RO1 maps you would like to recover for RO2?

You beat me to it. As for armor/combined arms maps, there were plenty of actions along the Chir River that would make a nice Stalingrad-linked background for converting some of the popular armored maps.
  2. Jamail

Ramble on tanks, armor and other stuff...

As long as I get to deposit
  3. Jamail

Your favourite RO moment so far

I think you’re conflating popularity with being on a WANTED poster. :P
  4. Jamail

Mac :mad: :mad: :mad:

I
  5. Jamail

Favorite class and why?

It used to be Combat Engineer (see sig). Now it
  6. Jamail

ROOST for Mac?

You tease!
  7. Jamail

RO and new Macbooks?

Not RO, and not a new MacBook, but it does give you a rough idea of how it might run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfV5uOnvU5I
  8. Jamail

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

About a kajillion years ago (~1988) I was playing a lot of Napoleonic Miniatures. One campaign I got tasked with pushing the Spanish and Portuguese around the maps. The other players started calling me "Jamail" instead of "James" ("Jaime" was also used, but it didn't stick). Later, when...
  9. Jamail

Funny and Cool RO ScreenShots.

From the mod a lond time ago actually. Displaying my expert driving skills...
  10. Jamail

STUPIDEST TK's YOU have Done ?

Red October, German. Heading for the garage from the central yard spawn. Grenade out, I open the door and hurl my grenade ... a split second after a teammate had also actioned the door. Potato masher (cooked for a couple of seconds) bounces off closing door an BOOM goes me and two teammates...
  11. Jamail

New Tanks!

I'd love it if we got the T-26 and the Pz38(t).
  12. Jamail

Sorry to say this, but....

That is some sweet news.
  13. Jamail

What's the most popular map going right now?

Berezina is probably the map I look for the most. It's frustrating being an assault trooper, but once you are needed in the trenches or around the CP, you are invaluable to your team. Koenigplatz is a nother favorite, offence or defence. Both Stalingrad maps, Kessel and Red October. Kursk...
  14. Jamail

"Riga Docks", our next map?

When the Elefant is modeled we'll get to see a new version of Ponyri!
  15. Jamail

Question about pistol damage

"I don't buy that survivor stuff about Sarno. He'll go down from a pistol shot to the head, just like anybody else."
  16. Jamail

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Well ... here I am. Well ... here I am. Hello, handle is Jamail. I also answer to James. I live in Texas. Old? I was born nineteen years to the day after Prokhoravka. You figure it out. :) I grew up on a steady diet WW2 history books from my dad's bookshelf (the Ballantine war books were...
  17. Jamail

The SVT-40

Why not just include all the Austrian, Czech, Polish, etc. rifles that were issued to German troops as well? Or we could just keep it simple. Although a Radom instead of a P38 would be kinda cool...
  18. Jamail

Noob Question

Clint Eastwood did it way before Rambo. MP40 in each hand in Where Eagles Dare.
  19. Jamail

Spartacus big thread of Suggestions

Riding tanks was doctrine in the Soviet army. Each tank battalion had one company of tank desant infantry. For everyone else is was simply an expedient, espectially for the Germans; always short of motor transport.