• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Can you guys mix up the random rewards a bit?

I have a ton of hours in both PC and Playstation, 99% of the time when I get a rando reward at the end of a match I end up getting a crate I will never open. The other 1% I get a ski mask or some variation of the woodland weapon skin. Ditto for the gold boxes from the vault, it's almost always a...
  2. H

Sync Steam / PSN Cosmetics

Please look into merging accounts to a cloud save somewhere so items / progress carry over to other platforms, or at least give people the option to have their cosmetics merged. I flip between PC and PS5 depending where I am during the month, would be nice to have my stuff sync'd up across both...
  3. H

Am I remembering this right? Shooting legs / arms off?

I had thought the MEAT system allowed for shooting off arms and legs, whereby the Zed would crawl or stagger after you. Am I remembering this correctly, or is it wishful thinking or my brain playing tricks on me?
  4. H

Trello Issue Tracker - Where is card for Crates and USBs?

I'm saddened but not surprised that there is STILL no word on this after what ... almost a year now? So are you guys at TWI just going to continue to ignore the feedback from your customers about the USB and Crate drops? Are you just hoping the issue magically goes away or what? Or did I just...
  5. H

Drops are "Random and Time-Based" says a Dev who doesn't know how they really work.

Drops are "Random and Time-Based" says a Dev who doesn't know how they really work. Haven't played KF2 for several weeks due to other games / PSVR coming out, and to be honest I just kind of got sick of racking up all the Keys and Crates. Decided to opt in and give the Survivalist a go last...
  6. H

VR - Where is it?

I own a Vive and PS4 VR now, I NEED official VR Support now for an ... experiment. I need it. You will give it.
  7. H

Crates and USBs - Can I give them away?

Put some on the Market for 1 penny just to get all this **** out of my inventory. No buyers. Can I give them away or just destroy them? Sorry, been a while since I played as I was A) Sick of getting nothing but Crates and USBs and 2) DE:MD came out and took over my life.
  8. H

Took a break, started playing again - Stuff.

So I stopped playing right after the Gunslinger came out, I think. Just got bored / lost interest and decided to play some other games. This 4th of July Weekend I was checking out the Summer Sale and saw KF2 updating with the new Sharpshooter and decided to check it out. I played several hours...
  9. H

PC Multiple Bugs since latest update

1. My Inventory sometimes comes up as empty. Very, VERY frustrating. 2. My Keybinds are reset when I start KF2 - ** UPDATE ** This happened 3 times, now seems to have calmed down and my Keybinds stuck. 3. The Walk / Run speed of my characters acts like my guy smokes 3 packs of cigs a day and...
  10. H

Warhammer: Vermintide

I picked this game up over the weekend, immediately lost the rest of my weekend =/ The game is a ton of fun if you are into Killing Floor-Style co-op play, features a level up system, weapon and some gear crafting, etc. It's the maps and voice acting that really make this game shine, however...
  11. H

What else do you play?

While I wait for new content to come out for KF2, there are several games I rotate through when I have a couple hours to kill and just want to veg out on the couch. I was looking for something new to play this weekend and figured "Hey, I lurk in a forum with a bunch of people who play at least...
  12. H

Anyone pre-order a Oculus Rift?

I picked up a DK1 when they first released them and had fun with it, passed on the DK2, and pre-ordered the RC1 yesterday. YES I was not happy with the new price tag of $600 when I expected $400, but I figured whatever, I'm not married and no kids so why not treat myself? Anyone else picking...
  13. H

What are your Role Expectations?

So I pretty consistently see people post that X Class should be doing this or that. Regardless of my view on trying to pigeon-hole people into changing their play style to suit how another individual thinks they should be playing, obviously TWI had specific roles in mind with each Class... so I...
  14. H

Why is it called "Free Content Pack"?

In the E3 update at :40 It says Incinerate and Detonate Free Content Pack. Who is it free for, or are they talking about a different update? I paid for EA, but if there is free stuff, I want it =P