• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Can you guys mix up the random rewards a bit?

While I 100% loved KF1 and KF2, and did want them to succeed and make more KF games ... turning KF2 into a toilet of MTX and Loot Boxes really killed a lot of the respect I had for TW and drastically reduced my inclination to buy further Tripwire games (like Maneater. This sounded fun but was...
  2. H

So basically once you have all the ski masks and woodland skin variants, and all the pajamas and face paints and Precious weapon skins, you're done unless you want to spend more money? There is really no need to Prestige further or worry about Daily or Weekly dosh or loot? What I gathered from...
  3. H

What would you rather see for the future of KF2 and the inevitability of KF3?

This exactly. I actually like the idea of cosmetics and a bit of weird, but the goofy weapons like the Seal Squeal or seeing someone run around with a red foil bag on their head ... at first it was kind of funny but now with SO MUCH DLC and crazy events with gear, it just feels too campy. I...
  4. H

I just Prestiged to Rank 4 Last night, got enough Vault Dosh for four Golden Crates: Precious Skin for a weapon, this was the 3rd duplicate. Pajamas for Rae, the 4th duplicate. Precious mask for Mr. Foster, 2nd duplicate Another skin for the MP7 and I've honestly lost track of how many times...
  5. H

What would you rather see for the future of KF2 and the inevitability of KF3?

Kind of tired of the goofy stuff, would prefer more gritty or horror based events / maps. The option to just turn off the loot boxes. Syncing characters between platforms (IE: Steam and PSN). Yoshiro already said this was not possible with KF2, this should absolutely be included w/ KF3. An...
  6. H

I have a ton of hours in both PC and Playstation, 99% of the time when I get a rando reward at the end of a match I end up getting a crate I will never open. The other 1% I get a ski mask or some variation of the woodland weapon skin. Ditto for the gold boxes from the vault, it's almost always a...
  7. H

Sync Steam / PSN Cosmetics

Let's hope this is addressed in KF3, then.
  8. H

Sync Steam / PSN Cosmetics

Please look into merging accounts to a cloud save somewhere so items / progress carry over to other platforms, or at least give people the option to have their cosmetics merged. I flip between PC and PS5 depending where I am during the month, would be nice to have my stuff sync'd up across both...
  9. H

What We Are Up To - New Hardware Support and More!

Are you guys going to add Aim Support for the PSVR? Not sure if you care, but I'm not going to buy this (or any FPS VR Game, really) if Aim isn't supported. Arizona Sunshine managed to get it done in a pretty cool way, hope you guys can, too!
  10. H

PC I have not received my latest vault case after completing the 3 daily objectives.

Failed to get my 2mil Crate after a looooooong break from KF2 due to the still unresolved random minimizing bug unless I play in a borderless window...
  11. H

So what if anything are you waiting for out of Killing Floor 2?

I would like to see some maps that encourage / force movement. Even some more linear maps a la Left 4 Dead which pushes the players towards a specific goal instead of the same old camping spots we have now. More Perk Tree choices (maybe a third branch?). Better, more tactical Boss fights without...
  12. H

KF2 Overall

You're probably right, I DID play a lot of UT2K4, ha ha! And Counter Strike, and Quake, and Half Life ... man I see a trend here =( I actually found my old 3DFX addon card in a box the other day, I remember I bought it specifically for Quake!
  13. H

KF2 Overall

Yeah I agree, and it looks really great, I guess nostalgia plays a big part of it. I'm sure if I fired up KF1 now (it's not even installed now) the rose-tinted glasses would come off.
  14. H

KF2 Overall

Oh I have fun jumping on when new stuff comes out, loved SWAT Perk and had a great time leveling it, and am thankful that TWI is busy releasing new game modes and maps. I also forgot to mention Warhammer: Vermintide which is a L4D clone that's actually pretty cool. I guess if my friends played...
  15. H

KF2 Overall

Whatever it was, it just seemed to work for me. I mean it LOOKED bad, but at the same time I guess it just played on that "everything's dirty and crappy and trashed" vibe that reminded me a lot of the old Dawn of the Dead movie.
  16. H

KF2 Overall

I kind of disagree. KF1 had that certain "something" or combination of somethings that just made it feel gritty and post-apocalyptic. It's hard to put your finger on it, really. KF2 feels really antiseptic and clean. The cars in Burning Paris, for example. They are crashed, but they are all...
  17. H

KF2 Overall

I think the Boss fights are what killed a big part of the fun for me. Boring as hell, and they feel cheap. Zedconomy was the crappy icing on the cake which turned me away, too.
  18. H

KF2 Overall

To you it may seem like horse****, to others it may seem like you are just easily amused. L4D. Other than that, I can't really think of any other co-op, linear FPS games. Otherwise I would go with Skyrim, Diablo, any MMORPG ... You have to remember that just because YOU like running in a large...
  19. H

Supply Crate Keys Are Way Too Expensive PS4

As soon as you start ignoring forum posts, I'll give that a shot.
  20. H

Supply Crate Keys Are Way Too Expensive PS4

If it was optional, I would have the ability to opt out and not have undeleteable items in my Steam Inventory for a year. I'm glad they are finally getting around to address this, but for me I am pretty much done. I don't want to support a company that uses these practices. My opinion of course...