• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Disable MG hip fire!

Whats up with MG RAMBO's People use Machineguns as SMG shooting the hell out of as long range as 100m killing zillions and CHUCK NORRIS approves that! :mad: I find this ridiculous and very annoying and unrealistic, dont disable it completely but make it tooooo difficult to control the gun when...
  2. S

Menu music turn off?

Hello, how can I disable the main menu theme? I didnt find any button related to it, RS music is giving me aneurysm. If not then can I replace RO2 HOS theme with RS one? then it will play RO2 theme all the time.
  3. S

RO2 Anti-Tank rifle bug glitch problem issue

After I mount the anti-tank rifle in the most intense times the rifle wont shoot all the time. Im annoyed as hell, fix this thing it happens almost everytime when I say here's my change to blow that tank, I mount the rifle and *click* *click* *click* doesnt shoot :mad: I lose the chance...
  4. S

Remove Hero class from realism

Im annoyed to see Heros are able to spawn with enemy weapons. Im tired to see Soviets with MG34 and mkb42 and Germans with PPSH41 and other Russian weapons, its killing the balance. It kills realism and authenticity, sure in WWII many used captured weapons but the whole army cant be equipped...
  5. S

Can I report hackers and get them banned?

Hello to all this is my first post I love KF so much its one of my favourite game of all time I just love it in everything from soundtrack to sick creatures. So 30 minutes ago I was playing on a hard server after some 15 minutes another player joined he started to throw infinite grenades and he...